Chapter 6

I run out into the pearly white snow, not even feeling the burning cold on my bare arms, I just keep running.Through the rusty gates, right into the woods.

I​ ​have​ ​no​ ​idea​ ​where​ ​I'm​ ​going,​ ​I​ ​pray​ ​to​ ​the​ ​village.​ 

​Home.

Home​ ​is​ ​everything​ ​I​ ​want​ ​right​ ​now,​ ​to​ ​be​ ​back​ ​in​ ​my​ ​mother's​ ​arms,​ ​hug​ ​her​ ​close​ ​and​ ​have her​ ​caress​ ​my​ ​back​ ​while​ ​she​ ​tells​ ​me​ ​stories​ ​of​ ​how​ ​dad​ ​and​ ​her​ ​meet​ ​or​ ​any​ ​other​ ​love​ ​story. We'd​ ​laugh​ ​behind​ ​a​ ​cup​ ​of​ ​tea​ ​while​ ​eating​ ​mum's​ ​amazing​ ​biscuits.

I​ ​hear​ ​rustling​ ​behind​ ​me​ ​and​ ​turn​ ​around,scared​ ​to​ ​find​ ​the​ ​monstrous​ ​beast​ ​following​ ​me,​ ​but there's​ ​nothing.​ ​I​ ​stand​ ​still​ ​in​ ​the​ ​middle​ ​of​ ​a​ ​clearing,​ ​trees​ ​surround​ ​me,​ ​making​ ​me​ ​slightly claustrophobic​ ​as​ ​I​ ​hear​ ​more​ ​shuffling​ ​of​ ​feet​ ​and​ ​leafs,​ ​slight​ ​crunching​ ​below​ ​the​ ​thing,​ ​or things,​ ​lurking​ ​in​ ​the​ ​bushes.

A​ ​sound.

Shit.

Wolves.

Wolves,​ ​countless​ ​wolves​ ​are​ ​slowly​ ​moving​ ​closer,​ ​from​ ​their​ ​shelter​ ​in​ ​the​ ​woods.​ ​I​ ​whimper as​ ​they​ ​growl​ ​at​ ​me,​ ​making​ ​bite-motions​ ​with​ ​their​ ​large​ ​teeth​ ​on​ ​show.

"Please."

Tears​ ​prickling​ ​my​ ​eyes.

"Please​ ​go,​ ​go​ ​'way." 

They​ ​come​ ​awfully​ ​close,​ ​I​ ​feel​ ​their​ ​breaths​ ​on​ ​my​ ​overly​ ​exposed​ ​thing,but​ ​really​ ​the​ ​cold​ ​is​ ​the last​ ​thing​ ​I​ ​think​ ​about​ ​right​ ​now​ ​as​ ​I​ ​see​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​yellow-eyed​ ​wolves​ ​stare​ ​me​ ​in​ ​the​ ​eyes,ready​ ​to​ ​attack.

Then​ ​one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​grey​ ​creatures​ ​jumps,​ ​his​ ​opened​ ​mouth​ ​ready​ ​to​ ​rip​ ​the​ ​flesh​ ​of​ ​my​ ​leg​ ​apart, but​ ​before​ ​it's​ ​teeth​ ​can​ ​set​ ​into​ ​the​ ​skin​ ​the​ ​animal​ ​is​ ​plucked​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​air​ ​and​ ​thrown​ ​against one​ ​of​ ​the​ ​near​ ​tree​ ​trunks.​ ​It's​ ​whimpers​ ​momentarily​ ​filled​ ​the​ ​air​ ​before​ ​the​ ​other​ ​wolves​ ​jump on​ ​me​ ​and​ ​my​ ​savior.

I​ ​close​ ​my​ ​eyes,​ ​wanting​ ​out​ ​of​ ​this​ ​nightmare-scenario.

"Please."

I​ ​whisper​ ​a​ ​last​ ​time​ ​before​ ​I'm​ ​out.

______

"Good​ ​morning,​ ​doll."

I​ ​hear​ ​Liam's​ ​comforting​ ​voice​ ​before​ ​I​ ​see​ ​him,​ ​looking​ ​over​ ​me.

"Where-​ ​What​ ​even​ ​happened."

"Love,​ ​you​ ​run​ ​out​ ​into​ ​the​ ​snow​ ​-​ ​please​ ​never​ ​do​ ​that​ ​again,​ ​I​ ​was​ ​worried​ ​sick​ ​-​ ​but​ ​we​ ​saw clouds​ ​appear​ ​and​ ​knew​ ​there'd​ ​be​ ​a​ ​snow​ ​storm​ ​soon,​ ​so​ ​we​ ​all​ ​went​ ​out​ ​looking​ ​for​ ​you,​ ​as​ ​I said,​ ​never​ ​run​ ​out​ ​like​ ​that​ ​again,​ ​you​ ​could​ ​have​ ​died​ ​in​ ​the​ ​snow."

"But​ ​I​ ​remember​ ​wolves​ ​and-"

"Well,​ ​master​ ​found​ ​you​ ​in​ ​a​ ​clearing,​ ​surrounded​ ​by​ ​the​ ​beasts.​ ​You​ ​are​ ​so​ ​lucky,​ ​I​ ​hope​ ​you realise​ ​that.​ ​They​ ​could've​ ​easily​ ​ripped​ ​your​ ​head​ ​off." 

I​ ​lay​ ​still,​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​remember​ ​the​ ​whole​ ​scene,​ ​before​ ​I​ ​blacked​ ​out.​ ​My​ ​savior?​ ​The​ ​beast?​ ​Was it​ ​even​ ​possible?​ ​Well​ ​must​ ​be​ ​since​ ​I'm​ ​back​ ​here.

"I-​ ​I​ ​have​ ​to​ ​go​ ​thank​ ​him."

"Oh​ ​doll,​ ​I​ ​don't​ ​think​ ​that's​ ​a​ ​good​ ​idea​ ​right​ ​now?​ ​Master​ ​is​ ​in​ ​a​ ​lot​ ​of​ ​pain​ ​as​ ​of​ ​right​ ​now​ ​and-"

"What​ ​happened?"

"One​ ​of​ ​the​ ​wolves​ ​bit​ ​him​ ​right​ ​in​ ​the​ ​arm,​ ​wasn't​ ​a​ ​pretty​ ​sight​ ​for​ ​sure."

"Oh​ ​no,​ ​that's​ ​my​ ​fault,​ ​Liam.​ ​I​ ​got​ ​to​ ​apologise​ ​and​ ​thank​ ​him​ ​for​ ​saving​ ​me."

I​ ​get​ ​up​ ​from​ ​the​ ​bed​ ​and​ ​before​ ​Liam​ ​can​ ​push​ ​me​ ​back​ ​onto​ ​it,​ ​I​ ​rush​ ​out​ ​of​ ​the​ ​room.

_____

"Monsieur​ ​Louis,​ ​what​ ​are​ ​you​ ​doing​ ​here?​ ​I​ ​thought​ ​Liam​ ​was​ ​staying​ ​with​ ​you."

"Is​ ​he​ ​alright?" 

​ I ​ignore​ ​Niall,​ ​pointing​ ​at​ ​the​ ​bed.​ ​He/ ​is​ ​laying​ ​there.​ ​He​ ​seems​ ​to​ ​be​ ​peacefully​ ​sleeping​ ​except he​ ​frowns​ ​in​ ​his​ ​sleep​ ​every​ ​few​ ​seconds,​ ​probably​ ​from​ ​the​ ​pain​ ​in​ ​his​ ​arm.​ ​I​ ​walk​ ​closer​ ​to​ ​the big​ ​bed,​ ​Niall​ ​taking​ ​a​ ​step​ ​back​ ​as​ ​I​ ​do​ ​so.

"Be​ ​careful."

He​ ​quickly​ ​whispers​ ​as​ ​I​ ​take​ ​the​ ​washing​ ​cloth​ ​of​ ​the​ ​wound. I​ ​gasp.​ ​There's​ ​a​ ​large​ ​scratch,​ ​bloody​ ​and​ ​red,​ ​all​ ​the​ ​way​ ​from​ ​his​ ​elbow​ ​to​ ​his​ ​wrist.

"I'm​ ​so​ ​sorry."

"Monsieur-"

"You​ ​can​ ​go​ ​to​ ​Liam,​ ​Niall.​ ​I'll​ ​stay​ ​here​ ​with​ ​him."

"You​ ​sure?"

"Mhm" 

__________

Hello everybody!

questions:

- Noticed a change in Louis?

- Favourite moment in the Disney movie B & the B?

X Emma