v

he stares at her intensively, watching the slow movements of her muscle with every move that she'd make. he adored every single inch of her. she never knew.

what? she says through giggles, pulling a few strands of hair behind her ear as she tapped the creme pages of her journal with her black pen. feels.

nothing, he says. you're just so beautiful.

she laughs, dipping her head down and looking at her hands. she hated it when he said that to her; because a part of her thought that he'd be lying. he wasn't.

you always tell me that. she blushes, refusing to look back at him. by now he'd been burning holes through her face with the intensity that his gaze had carried. though she was used to it.

he bows his head, also. have i ever lied to you?

she smiles, taking his hand into hers. butterflies.

can i kiss you? he blurts, regaining her full attention.

what?

i really want to kiss you. please, just let me kiss you. he pleads, flickering his vision from her big brown eyes to her full, pink lips.

uh, okay. she says.

he smiles, pulling her by her neck and attaching his lips to her own, engulfing himself into her. something he would only dream to do. the unimaginable.

fireworks. he felt fireworks. perhaps, even more. lights of every colour anyone could ever imagine. thee were all there. in an instant.

she pulls away from him, feeling over her now swollen lips. he does the same.

all that was left, was this tingling sensation. bolts of electricity still roaming his entire body. flowing with the circulation of blood through his lips.

did you feel that? he asks suddenly, a spark of opportunity lied within him.

feel what?

in which he feels something she didn't