ιnтrodυcтιon

Mizuki
Hi. I'm Mizuki Aiasaugui, twin brother of Miyani and Miraeah Aiasaugui. I love Miyani. With all of my heart I love my sister so much and we would do anything and everything for each other. She supports it very much that I am interested in guys most of the time and she calls me bisexual. I know I'm gay but Miraeah would never accept that. Miraeah is the party pooper of our duo. Of she only came a minute later..  She was born on February 6 at 11:59 pm. She surprised my mother and nobody knew she existed. I don't know why she is related to me...
                     Miyani

Hello hello! Welcome and hello. I am Miyani, and you have met my wonderful and amazing younger brother Mizuki. I am older then him by two hours, but I will love him the same. I'd do anything for my Mizzy~. I'd jump off a cliff for him if he said to, although he won't. I love him very much, unlike my evil twin Miraeah.

                   Miraeah

I hate my family. My twins think they are so perfect but they are not. Max is gay. Who's Max? Mizuki. Mizuki Aiasaugui is Max to me. I hated his name so I call him Max. Miyani took pride in his name and calls him Mizuki. Yuck.

                       Mizuki

Anyways, we all live together. By ourselves and single. For now I guess...