Cutie~

Udo

I still remember the thing that happened with Mizuki. He seems to like me more then Fyuki and he doesn't treat him like that. Maybe its because of the pheromones of half beast. They appeal to beast and humans (beast more) and they have more then usual. Gahh. Mizuki is coming. He's calling me over again. Should I go? I tilt my head wondering.
"Udo~ please come. I promise I'll try not to do what I did last time." He smiles at me and I start going over. I sit in his lap and he pets my head.
"Udo~ I have school. So I have to leave home a lot for hours every day. Would you like to come or stay home?" Mizuki ask in a sweet voice. I reply timidly
"I'd like to come." Mizuki chuckles but then ask
"We have to fix your ears and pink hair and too big clothes... I'll be right back."
Before I can even say anything he leaves me in the room with Fyuki and goes outside. I look at the beastkin across the room and he starts to come closer, making me panic. I back up into the wall and he pushes on to me. He kisses my lips and I get worried. "M-mizuki said your not allowed to kiss me" I managed to mumble. He look at me and chuckles. "Well M Mizuki isn't here and he will never find out."
I wince at his words and shudder at his cold glance. He grabs me again and this time I scream. "HELP! HELP! MIZUKI!!!"

A/c: I stopped writing it because i thought I had no reads but I do! To all my readers, sorry for the wait. I lost faith in this and I'm starting it up again. Be sure to read my other stories (once I post them)!