What?!

Mizuki

I looked under the covers to see a man. He is pretty...
Fish sticks... Don't think don't think don't think don't think...
The man suddenly wakes up. He sort of looks like the creature. I sit on my bed looking into his eyes when...
"Mizzy! You won't believe it... The bunny and the fox from yesterday are--" She looks at the man in my bed. I think he is the creature but I don't want to sound crazy.
"Miz, he looks like the creature from yesterday a bit. But look!" She has brought me into her room.

The fox was adorable and wearing doll clothes

The fox was adorable and wearing doll clothes. And...

The bunny looked way cuter in the doll clothes

"Mino, you won't believe me but I think that they are the animals from yesterday."
Miraeah suddenly entered the house with a rabbit that she got me for an apology. I look at it and its pink fur. It was cute.
"Thanks. I need to get some rest." I walk back into my room and lock the door because of the many little creatures in the house. I had completely forgot about the man. I suddenly got up to take a shower and came back in my room to put on lotion. I was only wearing a towel around my waist, with the bedroom door locked. I sat on my bed to put on lotion.
"What are you doing master?"
I jump up yo see that the man had spoken. He called me master and I tried to ignore. I looked at the bunny that Miraeah got me but it suddenly disappeared. I got up and leaned on the door terrified, forgetting my towel on the bed. I was naked.

(I'm going to put the names on the side now, putting them in the center takes too long)

Fyuki

I saw my new master. He was underdressed and I sniffed the thing that was around his waist. I looked at him. I saw the thing that I had experienced tasting earlier. He made noises when I did so, and it was enjoyable. I got off the bed and approached him. He was about to scream but I covered his mouth and grabbed his arm.
"Master, the others will hear your cries. That would displease you, would it not?"
Master stares at me dazed. I look down and I saw his body again. I dragged him to his bed by his arm and joined him. I did the same things that I did earlier but in this form it seemed to please him more.
"FfffuAghhff". He's making noises, but not the ones I want. I bite him and he suddenly moans. The noise brought me pleasure and I smirked as I bit him again. I come up from him and tell him "Master, my name is Fyuki. I will stop once you moan my name."
I say before I start biting him again. His face gets red and he breathes heavier, but he doesn't say my name. So I bite harder and harder.
"F-f-Fyuki!!" He yells out my name and I stop biting him. But suddenly...