Kyaa~^^

Mizuki
I know back there Mino and I saw different things. She saw a baby rabbit and screamed in my ear. She saw a fox and screamed again.

She picked them both up and carried them home

She picked them both up and carried them home. I saw another creature.

 I saw another creature

I took it home. We game them all showers and I put the white and blue creature in my room. I had a lot of fantasies today, and I hadn't fulfilled one...
I sigh and lock the door. On my bed, I feet around my body and touch the places that make me moan in pleasure. I had to do so quietly or my sisters would know. They would know what I fantisized of doing with the boy. I felt one place in particular, that made me what gender I am. Suddenly the white and blue creature wakes up and ivades my bed.
"Shoo. Uhhh, down?" I try to get it off but it stays. I decide to ignore it. But what happens next couldn't be ignored. The little creature licked bit and tried to eat the part of my body I was touching. I internally screamed, trying not to bring too much attention to myself.  Oh my goodness... Oh my-- nnnnnAughh!
I tried to resist but the creature bit and licked harder. I tried to get it off but it stayed. I scratched its belly and behind its ears. I searched for a place to make it happy so it would open its mouth and let me go. Suddenly I noticed it was a boy.I had accidentally touched it there and it jolted up and stopped biting me. I quickly pull my clothes up and back away from the creature. It stays on my bed, so I sleep on the floor that night.

The next morning I wake up and the creature is gone. Instead there is a lump there. I pull up the covers to reveal...