Wow.

Mizuki

The creatu- I mean Fyuki, he he...
I can't stop thinking about it. Its been a day but I'm still not over it at all. Through my head goes
"Master, my name is Fyuki. I will stop once you moan my name." He bit harder and harder, and I couldn't bear it any more. I stuttered out his name and he looked very pleased.
The last time I checked, the person called master should be giving orders. I don't like that he calls me master. I was going to say something but I saw pink bunny ears.
"Bunny!" I cry out trying to forget what just happened. I look down at the ears only to see...

Hey! Last time I checked the clothes they are wearing were mine

Hey! Last time I checked the clothes they are wearing were mine. The bunny is pretty cute to be honest. He was way smaller then me and I liked that. Fyuki seemed to notice that and...

 Fyuki seemed to notice that and

"No! Get back to being big, NOW."
I yell at Fyuki. I wanted my bunny to feels special. Fyuki does what I say and replies, "Yes Master."
The bunny hearing him call me this flattens his ears. "M-master is your n-name?" He goes to hide under my bed but I say "No its Fy- I mean Mizuki. What's your name?"
The little bunny pokes his head up and says
"Udo. I am a half beast. Fyuki is a beast-kin, a full one."
I look at the two of them. "Udo, you smell pretty good." I say. It gives me temptations to tease him and make him my own.
"T-t-t-thank you mast- Mizuki." He sinks deeper into the bed. I drag him out and pick him up and place him on the end of my bed. "Come Udo~" I say in a sweet voice. I want to gain his trust. He slowly inches towards me and sits on my lap. I forgot I was naked and I cover myself. Udo does too and I hear Fyuki chuckle. "Shush Fyuki!"
I pick up Udo and pet his head. He soon isn't as tense as he was. I tell Fyuki to on a walk or something and come back in an hour or so. I want my little Udo to be and feel special. I trace my finger down his ear as he shivers. I lightly bite it and he squeals. It was adorable and made me happy. I remove his shirt and pants making him squirm a lot.
"Sit still Udo I won't hurt you~"
He calms down a bit and I whisper to him
"You are mine and nobody else's. If anybody touches you like this, tell me and I will make them wish they never did." Udo looks more calm but then asks me with an innocent little voice "Touches me like what?" I chuckle and reply
"Like this." I touch his skin and move my fingers around his small nipples. He squeals and that makes me laugh.
"Shhh~ only make noise if it hurts okay?"
Udo nods. I feel around him to find his sweet spot. I got up to his neck and when I touch skin near his spine he shivers and whimpers. "Does it hurt?" I ask with concern in my voice.He shakes his head no so I touch there again and he reacts the same. I smirk and lick him rouchly there. He refrains from making noises but I feel him on my lap and he is enjoying it. I continue and place my hand on his inner thigh and star going up slowly watching him panic. I kiss his sweet spot and lick it harder so he is distracted and go all the way to above his thighs. I grab him and he jumps. I laugh.
"Sorry Udo~" I say. He looks at me confused but I continue doing what I am doing. Suddenly his underwears are wet.
"Udo~ you could of warned me. Now you have to take a shower again."