Chapter Eight.

I pulled away from the kiss and coughed.

"Um..?" I said.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to do that since you walked in." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We all have things we want to do, but we shouldn't act on them, not all the time. I gotta go." I said getting in my car and driving off.

So much was going through my head; Should I tell Kriss? What will she say? What would I say? My phone kept ringing but I ignored it because it was Kriss.

I drove to the lake I used to go to, to clear my head. I looked in the backseat of my car and got my lil blanket and walked to the dock and sat down. I sat there for hours just thinking, and I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up and it was pitch black, and cold as fuck. I got up slowly and looked at my phone, it was 10:45, just great, and I had 15 missed calls from Kriss. I headed back to my car and drove to my house.

I walked in and went in my room and Kriss was sitting on my bed. Damn ! This is a moment when I wish I ain't give her ass a key. I just stood in the doorway.

"So.. Have fun on your little date?" she asked standing up.

"I didn't go on a date, thank you." I said kicking my shoes off.

"Then.. where the fuck were you?" she said walking up to me. "That's not my cologne."

"What are you talking about?"

"You smell like cologne, and its not mine... So who is he?"

"Okay, so you remember when we were at this morning, the guy I was talking too? Well he somehow got my number, called me, and asked me to meet him at his jazz club! Why is it such a big deal !?"

"Because you were with your highschool crush ! At a jazz club ! And  you smell like his cologne, and your coming in the house at 11 o'clock at night!! So I don't know, you tell me what's fucked up about this situation."  she said sitting on my bed. "Did you fuck him?"

"No, what the fuck !!? That shows how much you think of me huh?" I said walking past her and sitting on my bed.

"Babe... Come here, I'm sorry for yelling." Kriss said sitting beside me.

"Its cool."

"No its not, I overreacted." she said grabbing my hand.

"No, I should've called you and let you know."

"We gonna tell each other everything from now on?" she asked.

"Yeah.." I said remembering that me and Daniel kissed.

"Now can I have some suga?" she said poking her lip out. I smiled and kissed her, but it wasn't the same. I felt nothing, just guilt. She pulled away and looked at me weird, I smiled and got up.

"I'm gonna go shower, I'm pretty tired." I said taking my shirt off.

"Can I join you?" she said biting her lip.

"Nah, not this time."

I had a lot on my mind, and on my chest. I just didn't wanna be near Kriss right now, but I know she's gonna think some things wrong. Man I don't know. Shit !!

So ....

Yeah, Ididn'tknowwhattodoforthischapter.

So.. ya.

It'slikeIhavethosemomentswhenIcan'tthinkofanythingforachapter.

Vote, Comment, andallthat goodstuff.

Muchlove <3.