Chapter Nine.

Teresa

I was laying in my bed when Hazel called me and told me what happened between her and Kriss. I mean if she isn't ready to tell Kriss, then I won't rush her. But I know Hazel, she's a strong person. I called her over so we could talk in person.

"I don't know T, I mean what am I suppose to say, 'Hey bae, I kissed my highschool crush'?" Hazel said sniffing.

"Well you said Daniel kissed you right?" I asked.

"That's he say she say shit."

"Nah its what ever the fuck you say. If she loves you, she will learn to forgive ya know. It'll be alright." I said rubbing her shoulder.

"I hope, but when should I tell her even if I do?" she said wiping her tears away.

"When the time is right. Don't beat yourself up about it."

"Yeah your right. I'll tell her when the time is right." she said.

"Now, tell me about her friend that was at y'all party." I said smiling.

"Who? Damage?"

"Nah, hell nah ! That girl that was all over Kriss." I said.

Hazel

"Oh, that bitch ! She's her so called 'childhood best friend'." I said adding air quotes.

"And your just now meeting her? Uh uh, she needs, to go!"

"I know. She better not try anything. Even if they did go together one time, she better let that shit go. They ain't kids no damn more." I said seriously.

"You know I got yo back girl !" she said laughing.

"Yeah I know. But ima gone, and head on over here. I'll call you?" I said standing up.

"Yeah let me know you made it in safely."

"Alright bestiee. Byes" I said opening the door.

"You ain't gone yet? Nah I'm just playing bye girl." she said laughing.

"Rude hefa." I said before closing the door.

"BITCH!!!" I heard her yell out as I got in my car. I drove to Kriss place, and on the way there I decided not to tell her. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I pulled up and parked and got out walking in. I smelled weed and heard music playing. Today must be one of her 'Relax days'.

"Hey bae." I said leaning down for a kiss but she moved her head out the way. "....ok.... what is wrong with you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"So uh, when the time is right, right?" she asked holding up her phone showing the screen that showed how long she'd been on the phone with me. Tears instantly filled my eyes.

"Kriss, look.. I'm sorry! He kisses me! I didn't kiss back! I'm sorry!" I said with my voice shaking.

"Nah fuck that! You weren't gone tell me huh!? You know what, you need to leave!" she yelled in my face.

"What? So really? Its over because of one little kiss!!" I asked shocked.

"That's not the point! The point is that you weren't gonna tell me! Now get the fuck outta my face!!" she yelled. I couldn't believe she talked to me like that. I wasn't gonna let her see me cry, so I simply got a few things, and drove to my apartment. Before I could even make it inside I broke down crying.

I didn't wanna lose someone I loved so much. For once everything was going right in my life, and now its all gone.