Chapter Thirteen.

Today was the day I get to meet Kris's moms. It was cold, and I didn't really wants dress up. I didn't even know what the plan was. I got up a little early, and started cleaning just in case she came over here.

I was low key mad at Kriss, because she didn't come back until 12 in the morning. She thought I was sleep, but she was sadly mistaken. I cleaned this place from top to bottom, and the last thing I had to do was vacuum. I plugged it in and went to work, making sure I took my time, leaving it on while I moved things out the way. If Kriss wanted to sleep she should've had her ass here in the bed, not doing whatever the fuck she was doing.

Few minutes after I was done cleaning Kriss came out the room yawning.

'Why is it every time I'm mad her she looks sexy as hell!?' I asked myself. I looked at the time and it was going on 11 o'clock. I ignored Kriss and went back to moving things back in place.

"Morning." she said said after a few minutes of silence.

"Morning."

"Why you cleaning?"

"Cause this place was a mess, and I don't know if your mom is coming over, since you didn't tell me anything." I said shrugging.

"She wants to have dinner at her place."

"So I cleaned for no reason basically?" I mumbled. I brushed past her and went to lay back down. I wasn't in the mood for any food, I was too tired to shower at the moment.

"What's wrong with you? Why you got a damn attitude?" Kriss asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because I made dinner last night, ready to spend the night with my girlfriend, but she doesn't eat, then leaves me sitting here like a damn fool. So yeah, like I said I don't know why I got an attitude." I with as much sarcasm I could possibly use.

She let a sign and then it was quiet again.

"Exactly. Ain't got shit to say do you?" I rolled my eyes. Sometimes she acts just like a nigga. Get on my damn nerves. I was interrupted from my train of thought when Kriss turned me over.

"Fuck you doing? Don't touch me." I tried to get up and move but she pulled me onto her lap.

"Hazel, I'm sorry I left you last night. I wanted to spend the night with you too, but I was stressin over my moms. I want her to like you, cause your the one for me. I wanna marry you one day Hazel." she said looking into my eyes. I could tell she meant every word she said, and I was speechless.

"W-wow. I forgive you.." I trailed off into thought.

"Hazel?"

"Huh?"

"Why ain't you in school?"

"I go Monday-Wednesdays." I said putting my head on her shoulder. I'm glad I get to spend time with her, but I am gonna have to find another job. I'm gonna be broke, and I don't wanna spend Kris's money.

"Oh, well my moms want us to come over at 7, so we can chill today." she paused and looked at me smirking. I knew just what she was thinking. I haven't gave her any since I was focused on school.

"Ight." I said laying on the bed on my stomach. I felt her hands grip my ass and then felt a soft smack.

"Kriss stop playing, I'm tired." I said kicking my feet softly. She completely ignored me.

"Please bae? I ain't taste you in so lonng." she whined. I swear she was suck a cry baby.

"So? I'm tired. Better get a damn vibrator. Zzzz." I said making a vibrating noise laughing at my own self. I crack myself up!