Soon to be Mrs. Denny Duquette

Denny was already getting better. He was up and walking around perfectly. Which was great. Except today.. He was walking with me on his arm.

He got on one knee in front of everyone. I widen my eyes and covered my mouth.

"Danielle, since I've met you, the roller coaster I've been riding doesn't struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the ups and downs completely, you've been my cushion to help smooth out the hard times and enhance the good ones. You've given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep relationships. You've taught me the importance of family and helped me make amends with mine. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart... you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can't imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, in my heart my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend.

...and now... I want you to be my wife.

Danielle Carver, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes, YES! I'LL MARRY YOU!" I exclaimed then hugging him.

He slipped on the ring and everyone was cheering and clapping for us

He slipped on the ring and everyone was cheering and clapping for us. She smiled at Denny.

"I love you." Denny whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled. He hugged me tightly and didn't let go.

He kissed my cheek as they pulled away from each other. I pecked his lips in response.

"Daddy!" Lily squealed running to Denny hugging his leg. 

"Hello to you sweetheart." He said causing me to laugh. 

___________________________________________________

"Come on Jess, at least you should be happy about prom

"Come on Jess, at least you should be happy about prom." George told me. 

"I'm happy George but my heart is upstairs." Jess told him, then looking upstairs. 

"It's not upstairs." George said then looking at Denny in a tux. 

"George it's upsta......" Jess replied then looking over seeing Denny

Jess began walking over and met him halfway smiling

"You look......stunning." He told her. 

"Wait till you see me in white walking down the aisle to you and only you." She replied smiling then kissing him. 

They began dancing and Lily saw them dancing. 

"They're perfect for each other." Lily breathed. 

"Yeah, they are." George told her looking at her smiling back at them. 

"You know I passed my medical boards." He told her. 

"That's great!!" She exclaimed then hugging him.