Author's Note + Thanks Guys!!

Hey everybody!

If you are reading this, than congratulations! You finished Hostile Takeover! Woo hoo! You deserve a high-five!

Anyway, I want to get real for a moment, and I want you guys to understand why I wrote this book. A week before I started this book, my neighbor's son committed suicide. He hung himself in his basement, alone, in the cold, feeling that for some reason, life wasn't worth it anymore. I know for a fact that he was loved, and he was good, and he had so much going for him. I just want to tell you guys that nothing is ever worth it... EVER! You're all so beautiful and talented and unique in your own way, which therefore makes this crappy world a better place!

Especially now a days, where we're living in a world where we now end up second-guessing everything President Drumf says (yes, that's his historical family name, watch John Oliver), it's important that we prioritize where our morals lie, and how we perceive the world. The world will continue to beat us dreamers, thinkers, and believers down, but that's what so beautiful about wattpad: it's a safe place where quiet, sweet, smart people are able to be literary rock stars, and make people smile with our wild imaginations. Don't you ever let anybody tell you that you're not worth it, or make you feel like you're nothing. Because you are something, you are amazing! Sure, we all have our flaws, but we're all capable in saving the world. I mean, look at Jenna Desmond! Train Wreck City!

Anyway, I suppose to close this, I want to thank you guys again for reading my story, and thank you all for supporting me and my creativity. And for all you aspiring writers out there, if you have an idea, don't push it down, let it grow, and blossom, and flower. Because the ideas you have will one day inspire someone else, and before you know it, it's the Butterfly Affect: Wattpad Edition!

Thanks so much everybody!

~ Kailie