CH012

Chapter 12: Reversal of the Battle Situation, New Main Task?

Although the first beheading operation of the Blue Army Spike Special Forces Brigade failed, Kang Lei did not let down his vigilance because of this. He knew Fan Tianlei's beating nature too well. The annihilation of one of the privates under his command will never stop there!

  So, under Kang Lei's order, the Iron Fist regiment headquarters adopted a circular defense method to guard against another beheading operation by the Blue Army special forces.

  It was already dark, and the vast mountains were shrouded in darkness!

   Except for the flashlights of the regimental patrol team, the searchlights of the outpost, and the lights of the barracks, the surrounding area seemed to be swallowed by darkness, and under the cover of towering trees, it was impossible to see anything.

   "Shushasha..."

  The grass near the station of the Iron Fist Group moved, and an 8-member commando was slowly advancing. This was the commando led by Fan Tianlei.

   After confirming that the surrounding area was safe, the main attacker, Miao Lang, waved his hand, and Fan Tianlei and others approached one after another.

 After observing the enemy's defense, Chen Shanming lowered his voice and said to Fan 

Tianlei:"No. 5, the Iron Fist Group has indeed laid down layers of defense. It seems that they expected us to carry out another beheading operation."

   "Old Kang is an old regiment leader who has fought in wars, and he must not be able to hide this from him!"

 Fan Tianlei was not surprised by this, he paused, he looked around the enemy situation for a week, and the corner of his mouth curled up:

   "However... After all, it is still the defense method of the conventional army, tight on the outside and loose on the inside. It seems that Lao Kang still doesn't understand our special forces!"

Based on his years of experience in war and special operations, he can see the clues and depth of the Iron Fist Group's defense at a glance.

  The circular defense of tight outside and loose inside is only effective against conventional troops, but it is the opposite when dealing with special forces. Special forces pay attention to winning with less and winning by surprise.

  Lao Kang's thinking still hasn't changed... Fan Tianlei was thinking in his heart, while pointing to the front, he gave an order:

"Shanming, Miaolang, I'll give you three minutes to open up a safe passage!"

"yes!"

  Chen Shanming responded, then smiled and said:

   "It can be solved in one minute and thirty seconds!"

   Immediately, he took Miao Lang to clear the external defense of the Iron Fist Group, and used the method of silently killing the enemy to remove obstacles for the commando.

Looking at the backs of Chen Shanming and Miao Lang, Fan Tianlei laughed and cursed:

   "Little brat, if you don't brag, you will die!"

  The next action was much simpler. After the two cleared the external defenses, the commando quickly infiltrated into the Iron Fist Regiment's base camp. As Fan Tianlei expected, the internal defense of the Iron Fist Regiment was indeed loose.

  The commando team was divided into two groups, one was led by Chen Shanming and Miao Lang, and the other was led by Fan Tianlei, who robbed a military vehicle and fled.