Chapter 4

(12 years later)

Amelia POV

"Amelia?" I turn around and see Riley. He walks in and shuts the door behind him. I raise an eyebrow and he sits down on my bed. "Demi Lovato is in town." My eyes widen. Demi's my favorite artist. "Apparently she's doing a meet and greet. Wanna go?" I nod my head but then realize something.

"I can't. Don't we need tickets, Riley?" I ask. Riley shakes his head no. "Wait, what?" He bites his lip.

"Before I came here i seen a security guard and asked him. He said you didn't need one. It was meant to be free for people who couldn't afford it or didn't get the chance to get any tickets," He explains. My face lights up. "So is that a yes?" I nod my head and stand up. I grab my phone and place it in my back pocket. We head towards my door and i grab my jacket. I put it on and quickly slip on my converse. Both of us get downstairs and we see my mom with my little brother, Jack.

"Hey mom. Me and Riley are going to the library to do our research paper," I lie. My mom looks up from her computer.

"That's fine, Amelia. Text when you're on your way back," She says. I nod and look at Riley. We walk out the front door and start walking towards where Riley said Demi was.

"Is she always working?" Riley questions after a while. I nod my head yes sadly.

"Yeah, sometimes she doesn't even look up from her paper work," I say. I go to say something else when screaming and cheering appear. I look at Riley and he looks at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me. Not going to lie, it kind of hurt. A few seconds pass and we stop in front of a big crowd. A stage in front of us but somewhat far away. Just then I spot her. Demi Lovato. My heart starts to race. Everyone around us is screaming and cheering. All I could hear next was Demi's singing. I stood staring, I couldn't believe this.

As I watched they were letting fans onto the stage. They were taking pictures. I look at Riley. He looks at me smiling. His dark blue eyes shining. I just stare at him when I see someone in the distant. Someone familiar almost. "Riley I'll be right back," I say and walk away from him. I don't know if he heard me or not. I walk over to where I seen that person, but no one's there. I bite my lip and look over at where Riley stands. He's focused on Demi. I look down the alley. I know i shouldn't go down here but I have to. I walk down and take caution. I look around every which way. Soon I'm at the end of the alley meeting with another road. I scratch my forehead confused. I swear I seen someone.

I go to turn around when I hear a screech. I turn my head to the left and see a car coming straight towards me. I go to move but can't. Im stuck! The car gets faster and I stare at it. I close my eyes as it's about towards me and suddenly feel myself tackled to the side by someone. I groan in pain and turn over on my back. "Hey you okay?" I nod my head yes.

"Yeah, fine. Thanks," I say and go to stand up, but I felt extremely dizzy. I feel this person grab me so I didn't fall. They sit me down gently. I open my eyes and meet familiar eyes. "Louis Tomlinson?" He smiles then his smile fades. He places his hand on my cheek. His thumb runs back and forth.

"Amelia?" He whispers. My eyes widen. He knows my name. What the? How? What? HE'S FAMOUS AND I'M NOT! HOW HE KNOW MY NAME?!

"Y-Y-es?" I say, scared. He smiles and wraps his arms around me hugging me. I stare into the distance not really understanding what's going on. "I'm sorry," I pause while getting him off of me. "How do you know my name?" He bites his lip. I look at him, waiting.

"Amelia!" I turn my head around to look down the alley. I turn back around and Louis is no where in sight. I raise one eyebrow, confused. "Amelia, are you okay? What happened?" Riley asked helping me up. I don't respond. I look around and then think. How'd...how'd the Louis Tomlinson know my name?