✧ Act X

|Analisa's POV|

"I love you!" Those three words I left from my lips were futile and didn't reach him. I never sobbed so hard like this before. I hate this, knocking my heart to open my feelings for him when he already have pale face and sleeping for eternity, never to wake up and see his once again eye-smile.

Shortly thereafter, my attention went to his finger where the ring lies. I stretched my arms and gently slipped the ring off his index finger. My eyes kept gazing at the silver ring in my fingertips and inside of me have the urge to wear it. There's a sense of familiarity with the ring that I can't fathom so I started to doubt myself. Tempted, I slowly slid the ring to my ring finger and then in a flash, memories played in my mind of me with a mature face and scarlet hair standing inside a log cabin.

"My lady!" A glowing creature with tiny wings approached her with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" She queried attentively.

"Another witch attack in a forest nearby!" The lady with the spitting image of me left hurriedly and went to the said forest. She walked further and looked around the quiet forest when she heard someone cried in distress.

"Help me!" A teenage boy with very pale skin crouching down and looking perturbed beside a tree caught her eyes and immediately tended him.

"Are you alright dear?" The lady asked as she crouched down to his level too and grasped his shoulder. The boy gazed at her momentarily, and then he smirked and abruptly pushed her, hitting the grassy ground. A circle with bizarre symbols and letters suddenly glowed brightly below her. She stood up and attempted to step out the circle but failed when she twitched at a diminishing barrier appeared before her.

"Good work Yoongi." A woman's voice spoke causing the lady to snap her head to an advancing woman wearing all black and veil covering her face towards the circle. Meanwhile, the pale boy went to the woman's side and both of them watched her miserable situation trapped inside.

"You're not just a common witch aren't you?" She questioned with an intense glare directing to the two witches.

The woman witch responded with a heinous laugh and said, "I'm going to need your blood and get rid of you for the rest of your life!"

The another me screamed in agony and pain when the witch rested her palm to the barrier and black electricity coming from the circle coursed through her body. Plenty of blood gushed out of her mouth as she knelt down while covering her mouth. Not long after, her figure turned to ashes and subsequently vanished leaving behind the fresh blood she puked on the ground. The wicked witch grinned widely as she happily collected the blood in the air and formed into a lustrous silver ring. The ring gradually landed to her open palm and swiftly, the two fraud witches disappeared in the scene.

The day after the incident, an old man with white long beard happened to pass by and heard a distant wailing infant. He stopped on his tracks and darted his eyes around to find where the sound is coming from. A faint light and a tiny foot sticking out from a flowery bush caught his attention and made his way towards it. There, he saw a crying newborn baby glowing vaguely like the color of fire. The old man gently cradled the baby on his arms and hushed her. He brought the baby with him to a tower and then a young lady approached him with confusion look plastered on her face.

"Who's this baby Merlin?" She asked and her face softens at the sight of the baby wrapped in a thick blanket sleeping peacefully.

"She's the phoenix." The old man known as Merlin stated.

"What? How?"

"I don't know but I think a noble witch did this. My dear apprentice, you watch this child for me while I'm going to look for that witch bastard." He gritted his teeth in anger and gently passed the frail baby to her arms.