Chapter 2

Please vote, like and comment!

Have a happy time reading! :*

Minseo POV

"Choi Minho! What are you doing here?" Onew enquired.

Is he Onew's friend?

"Hey Onew Hyung. I got a transfer. Didn't Taemin tell you about this?" He asked with a smile on his face. I must say he looks super handsome while he smiles.

Wait! Why am I appreciating him? Wasn't he the one who called me clumsy a while ago?

"Hello everyone!"

I turned back and saw three boys approaching us. One was looking beautiful than a flower, the other one was a skinny guy and the last one was a bit short guy and had a dino looking face.

"Yah Taemin, why didn't you tell me about his transfer?" Onew asked.

The pretty guy scratched the back of his head "Actually it was dad who did all the process so it slipped my mind."

The boys along with Yona were having conversation and I felt like I was left out. I was just waiting for the bell to ring so that I can ask Yona about the freakingly handsome boys except for the one who called me clumsy!! Aaaghh.. I hate him. Its hate at first sight!!

I don't why but all the girls out there were screaming and some were glaring at me and Yona. I even heard voices like "OMG they are so cute" "they are so handsome" "I envy that girl she must be having fun." I couldn't understand why they were being like that.

I almost jumped when I heard the bell ring. We all went to our classes. Yona and I were in same class since we chose same major.

"Who were those boys?" I asked her as we took the seats.

"Yeah actually you must not be knowing, they all are my friends.. er.. our friends from today!" she said plainly.

I just looked at her blankly. "Okay I'll start with Jonghyun. He is-"

"Now how come I'll know who is Jonghyun!! All I know is there was one short guy-" she cutt me "that's Jonghyun!" I went on "one skinny guy-" "that's Kibum! We all call him Key!" "and "one pretty guy" "that's Taemin!"

She continued "Never call Jonghyun 'short guy' if you don't want to see his bad side!"

"What was that?! A warning?!"

"Kind off" she said simply.

"Now will you please tell me how you all became friends?!"

"Onew and Taemin are cousins and Taemin's father is the chairman of the school. Onew met Jonghyun at his singing classes and became friends. Meanwhile Minho and Kibum were my classmates. We have been together since primary school"

"Who's Minho?" I asked.

"The guy you bumped!"

"But he said he just transferred today!"

"Minho actually left this school 2 years ago and now again joined the school this year!" She said

"Why?"

"Idk whether I can tell you this now. Well you will know it soon" her tone was bit sad.

As we were chatting I saw two familiar faces entering the classroom. It was Key and Minho.

'I dont want him to be my classmate' I thought to myself as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Hey girls!" Key waved his hand and took a seat behind me. Minho sat next to key which makes me look at him when I turn back to talk to Key. Ughh I hate it.