Chapter 7

So this chapter didn't supposed to end like this but it was going way too long so I had to divide it in two!!

I promise I'll post the other chapter soon!

Votes likes and Comments are most welcomed!

Have a happy time reading lovelies!! :*

***********************************

Minho POV

Library. I would just go and give half of my life to the person who invented library. No place, other than this, helps me to sleep peacefully.

I barely had any sleep last night and to make some more addition to the worst, my dad came early to check on me. I was so sleepy during the lectures that once the bell rang, I informed Yona and headed straight to library.

Since I was young I have this problem with sleep. Its not insomnia, I know, coz back then when I used to live with my dad, I used to sleep comfortably without any worries. But once I try to sleep alone, I just can't sleep.

And this the reason why I can't wake up early in the morning as I sleep late at night. Once again thanks to the library for helping me sleep.

I'm hiding in such a corner in here, that no one can find me. I came here soon the bell for the break had gone. I did prefer to sleep rather than going to cafeteria and making the air there awkward.

Kim Jonghyun. Seems like yesterday but its been 2 years already. 2 years, I haven't even spoken a word to him and suddenly all these conversations are making me so uncomfortable.

Thinking of it we both were so close friends. Teasing and making fun of each other.. we were another name for buddies. I used to take care of him so much whenever he felt low, always accompanied him while crying.. it would have been so good only if things didn't made it worse that night....... (A/N: He dozed off! kkkk)

***

I hurriedly checked the time in my watch.

Wow.

So I have been sleeping for straight 2 hours, which means I missed the lectures after break. Great.

I headed out of the library checking my phone. 10 missed calls. 5 from Key, 3 from Yona and 2 from Jinki. They must have called probably to ask where I am. Well School time had been over half an ago so I guess they might have left by now.

But no. As I reached the parking lot I spotted a familiar figure. Jinki was leaning in my car's front door. Hands folded, eyes closed, headphones to ears. Seeing him near my car, I guess he must have been waiting for me.

I went near and pulled out is headphones. He opened his eyes hurriedly.

"Hey Hyung!" I said smiling.

"Where have you been for so long? You know how much we tried calling you!" He said trying to sound mad.

No matter what happens this hyung can never be mad at people, at least he can't seem to have that angry expression, his innocent face never helps.

"In library! I can't keep my phone in general mode you see." I said.

"Well yeah!" He said in a low tone. I guess this is how long he could be mad at person. Less than a minute.

"What are doing here? Why didn't you leave?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you!" He said.

What's with everyone today?! Why does everyone wants to discuss things with me.