Chapter 4

First of all I'm really very sorry for this long wait. I had my semester exams and that's why I couldn't upload the chapter.
I promise I'll upadte the chapters in time.

Please like, vote and comment!
Your efforts are appreciated!!
Have a happy time reading! :)

*******************************************
Minho's POV

"CHOI MINHO!!" She screamed never taking her eyes off me.

"Why are you screaming as if you saw a ghost?" I asked with furrows.

It was this morning I saw her when she accidentally stepped on me. I even yelled at at her though I really never yell at people especially when it comes to girls. I was just pissed off coz of my dad.

It all started because of a stupid promise which I never took seriously neither I thought he was serious.

I promised my dad that I would not break up with my girlfriend, to be more precise my 9th girlfriend, but when he found that I had broke up my relation with her, he came up with something like this.

He now made me attend the school where rest of boys were so that I would behave properly. Its actually coz of him I'm staying here, at outskirts of Seoul, so that I won't again hook up with another girl in the city.

My dad owns software company which is famous in Korea. My mom passed away when I was four years old. I never felt bad about not having a mom coz my dad filled her place. He acts as mom, brother and also as a best friend. He is not against dating, he just wants me to fall in love with a girl with whom I can spend my entire life.

Love!! Its just a stupid thing I never believe in. Its just a fantasy. People just become and act stupid when they fall in love. And as for me I would never like to become that kind of stupid.

As I said it wasn't my intention to yell at her but when she was having conversation with Key I felt the urge to tease her. I was kinda enjoying to see her pissed and I really don't know why!

"Didn't your parents teach you to wear at least a robe when you are out of shower?!"
She asked not looking at me but somewhere else.

"What do you expect me to do when I hear someone entering into my house while I'm in the shower? To finish my whole shower, dress appropriately, look in the mirror whether I look good or not and then step out?" I asked with a smile which I made look like not a genuine one just to annoy her.

She just stood there, still looking somewhere else, murmuring something under her nose.

"And btw, the name really suits you, Miss Clumsy!" I said.

She looked at me and I eyed towards those broken piece of glass. Yeah finally she looked.

"Its your fault coz you appeared from no where without making a noise and dropped a question all of a sudden!" She said glaring at me.

"Its your fault coz you sneaked in someone else's house like a thief!"

"Its your fault coz you kept that damn door open!!"

I can now see that she is totally irritated and if I say something again she might burst with anger.

"Okay lets stop blaming each other. I just said coz there is no maid to clean that mess." I said.

Seriously my dad! All of sudden he wants me to live in a new place without appropriate facilities. At least he should have appointed a maid first before bringing me here.

"Fine I'll do it then!" She said. Before her words could completely sink in my mind she started picking the glass pieces.

I immediately went to her to stop her but she already had cut her hand.