Chapter 5

First of all I'M SORRY FOR THIS LONG HIATUS. I actually had my exams last month and I was preparing for it. I couldn't continue writing this.

So now my exams are over and I promise to update the fanfic frequently!

I hope y'all didn't forget the previous chapters. If so, give a quick glance to it before continuing this.

Please don't forget to VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT! COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED!

Have a happy time reading! :)

***********************************
MINHO POV

The morning alarm went off for the 5th time now and I finally decided to wake up. Only if I hadn't been staying here so far away from school I would have got some extra time to sleep.

I'm really not a morning person. Waking up early is one of the many things I hate. I prefer to be a 'Night Owl' rather being a 'Morning bird.'

'Beep' 'Beep' My phone buzzed.

I lazily reached for my phone. There were 20 messages and 5 missed call, all from a certain someone.

'Good morning baby!' 'Is my baby still sleeping?' 'Wake up honey!'

Yeah she is the girl I'm dating currently. Little did I knew that she was going to be this annoying I would have not hooked up with her at first place.

"Good morning son!"

I jumped a bit on my bed with the sudden noise.

"You should have at least knocked the door before coming in!" I said irritably.

"Why? I never did that when we stayed together! Its not even a day for you to stay here and you're already keeping your distance from me?"

He asked with a fake sulk while keeping the coffee tray in the table beside the bed.

"Yes! Its because I hate you!!" I said with a fake anger.

We both know what I'm saying is pure garbage. My dad is the only person in the world whom I love the most.

My mom died when I was two or something. I don't even remember any memory of her.

My dad owns a software company and was so rich and famous that could have given up on me and married someone else. But he didn't and decided to take care of me.

He took up the role of my mom as well and has been with me through all the good and rough times, never leaving me alone.

I can never imagine my life without him, not even in my bad dreams.

"Aaah!! Your words hurt me. Right here!" He said pointing his finger on the right side of his chest.

"Stop with that act already!" I snapped at him reaching for coffee.

He extended his hand expecting I would pass the coffee cup to him. But in defense I started drinking it so that he knows that I'm really mad at him.

"Yah, are you really mad at me?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Till now I don't understand why you made me stay here!" I said.