Chapter VIII - Night (1)

Nero: It was already evening when I got out of the hospital. This was the first night spent outside. Luckily it was summer..
The sky full of stars and the full moon were two things that I loved very much before, but now they are my natural enemies. Because we could had been detected in the moonlight, we had chosen a darker place to sleep. Few minutes later I had seen the others coming. Something was not right from the look on their faces.

'What's the matter?' I asked.

Half an hour later everyone finished telling about their incidents.

'You should all get some sleep. I'll watch for tonight.' I said.

Adrian:  The morgue was the most teriffying place. What I had felt was pure terror. With Nero watching our sleep, I had felt better thinking of what had happened until now.

Nero: Everyone fell asleep sooner or later. I was standing in a tree and watched everything that would move towards the others.

'Are you sleeping?' Someone whispered.

'No.' Someone replied.

Alex and Alia were standing near eachother.

'I am glad you went out safe from the hideout.' Said Alia.

'Me too!' Whispered Alex and kissed her slowly and gentle.

An owl landed on my  right and watched curiously the scene between the two lovers. My eyes were more attracted by something else. A girl with black hair and white dress was getting closer to us. When she went very close to us, I had jumped out of the tree right in her front.
She stopped walking and looked at me with a surprised look. Taking out my pistol I was ready to shoot when Alia asked me what is going on.

'Are you that blind that you can't see her?' I asked.

Both Alex and Alia asked me who I was talking about. I turn to them and tell them about the girl in front of me.

'What girl?'

I turned back and I had seen that she was gone. On the asphalt was just a small piece of paper with a word written in blood.

" HELP"