Chapter XVIII - The dream

Nero: His journal contained the progress and the evolution of the virus. At first it was supposed to react normal and give everyone lots of knowledge and wisdom, but in the end something went wrong and turned everything into a big mess. On the final pages something made me think thrice before taking my final decision:

I can feel how the nanites are trying to overtake my body. There is something else that controls them. Like a bee-queen. What have I done? In all my tryings to help people achieve true wisdom, I had managed to create only monsters. If I would die, or the nanites would take control on me, I want to say that everything will be alright as long as there will be someone who will read this.

The final page was weird. The writing was different and hard to read:

I am the greatest man alive. No one will stop me from taking this world...

Alia: I was glad that our researches brought us to this point, but I wished Alex to be with us and give his opinion on this. Our plan was to sleep at Adrian's home. We could not afford the risk of going back to our shelter because they might get back. After an hour or something like that I went to sleep and in the darkness between Dream and Reality I had seen some clear images: A girl dressed in white and dark hair, with beautiful shining wings, a run from wild boars and just a simple word: "FREE." I had opened my eyes and I had observed that it was already morning.