3.

"Are you still following me," the man continued walking without turning back. Jaejin stopped and covering her face. She didn't think he noticed.

"Umm, I was umm wondering where do I go to get back to umm to Seoul?" She inquired. For longer than she wanted to admit, she was lost.

Unfamiliar with the surroundings, she had no choice but to follow the stranger somewhat kind enough to wake her up before she got to an unknown destination.

But now, she was wondering if she stayed longer that maybe she would've returned back.

"The stations are closed for the day; I was to wake you up because they also announced it was a manufacturing day, I mean unless you wanted to be there for maintenance," He answered. She could feel him smirk and force down a laugh making her irritated but considering he was her only source of information, she had no choice.

"Where are we then?" Jaejin asked; not sure whether the question she asked was for him to answer or for her to figure out.

The surroundings looked foreign and she realized in a moment she traveled far from home.

"Busan," The still mysterious man replied. Jaejin's eyes widened when she calculated the math. She was approximately 2 hours and 33 minutes away, by train from Seoul.

Without thinking, she turned the man around and stared at him.

"How do I get back?!?" She couldn't help freaking out; her schoolwork, her attendance, her grades. She could feel the tears fill her eyes as she waited for an answer. The question itself was half rhetorical and half serious.

"Walk."

---
Author's Note

How is the story so far? I hope you guys are enjoying it :) If this is the first book of mines that you are reading, I hope you don't mind checking out: Cookies and Cream. It's a summer camp apply fanfiction! Anyways, until the next chapter!