4.

Jaejin stood speechless at the blunt Korean who continued walking.

"Ahjussi!" She called out not knowing how to address him. He flashed his head around in surprise; he had thought she had realized they were roughly same age.

The man lowered his man before mumbling something," Do not call me ahjussi."

Jaejin nodded and continued along side him trying to carry a conversation.

"Then do I call you oppa?" She inquired making him smirk once more.

He didn't like being called oppa normally, yet he was unsure why it felt comfortable coming out of her mouth. He remained silent.

"How long are you going to keep following me?" He questioned after minutes of silence.

"I can't walk back, I don't know any place in Busan, and I don't have money," she told him looking at his face the whole time. He looked oddly familiar; it wasn't like he wasn't handsome too.

He sighed before turning to her, "If you keep checking me out, take a picture it will last longer," He said slightly annoyed. "But, if you need a place to stay, I can hook you up with a place."

She looked at him right in the eye, slightly embarrassed and flushed.

"Thank you so much!" She said bowing before offering to pay back soon.

The tall Korean chuckled; she was cute.

Before the two of them continued walking she turned to him once more and introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Choi Jaejin," She introduced with a cheeky smile. He pressed down his laughter.

"Hello then, my name is Jeon Jungkook," He replied as he continued walking.

She still stood in her place as she began to make weird contorted faces at no one in particular.

Jeon Jungkook from . . . BTS?

---
Author's Note

I've been going back and forth on whether to make this book a happy or angst ending and I think I found my answer! I will continue on with short stories like these and the chapters ranging from 100-400 words ❤️❤️