5.

Jaejin held back a loud yawn. It had been nearly two hours of her wondering to herself who was the man that stood before her.

She rubbed her eyes before focusing them to Jungkook who was walking in front of her and the scenery around them.

The young Korean girl looked closer as the roads began to look more and more familiar.

"Oppa, are we walking in circles?" She questioned; her eyebrows furrowed.

He smiled and found her cute, "Now you realize," He smirks again as he continues walking.

Before she knew it, she had ran up and playfully smacked him on the head.

"Yah! What was that for?" He complained rubbing his head.

"You think I have enough energy to waste?" She screamed, rubbing her shoulders and loosening her backpack strap.

"I just wanted to show you Busan." He mumbled noticing how heavy her bag was.

"If you want, I can carry it." He offered but, she turned him down.

"I'm okay, let's go to the place where I will be staying?" She suggested and he nodded in agreement.

This would be one the first time he brought a girl home in a while.

---
Author's Note

I know this chapter was pretty boring and all. Sorry. It was just a filler chapter. Much more to come though so stay tuned! Luv you guys❤️❤️