Chapter Six: Elites

Byakuya: All who must be trained must be examined, and all those who pass are average. However, those that pass with excellent scores, are elite. It's very hard to be an elite. You have to go the extra mile in order to be one. These elites are my children just like you all, but more special. Allow me to introduce to you them:
Hanna, Ethan, Lily, Peter, Martha, and Elsa.
These are the elite children of mine. They each hold a skill that is very beautiful. Hanna is good at target acquiring, she is able to spot the enemy very quickly and use it to her advantage.
Ethan is a powerhouse, his strength is unbearable, one chop to your sword could mean game over. Lily is a mean green making machine, she can bring out any kinds of flowers and vines out of nowhere to subdue the opponent to her smells and catch them in the opening for the final blow. Peter is a quicky guy, his speed is insanely fast, really a useful kid, but when his anger gets to him, he really becomes a problem. Martha is somewhat similar to Lily in terms of using earth as a part of her power, she can use rocks and minerals to the best of her ability, she could turn into a rock, she could create earthquakes, use magma, or anything that is rock material. And finally, Elsa, she is able to create anything with anything her mind tells her to do. Elsa is, a weird person. If you ever get on her bad side, I advise that you try to get out of her sight. She tends to forget things, so if you stay long enough in her sight, she will make you do things you will regret. In my own opinion, Elsa is the strongest of the elites, however her memory is her downfall. Another downfall is that she can only use this power once in the day, then she falls asleep.

So now you know who they are, my question to you Kin-

Gin: [cutting him off] Gin, you refer to me as Gin.

Byakuya: Ah, right. Gin, how will you approach them?

Gin: Well, I'm not sure, but I'm positive there's a way for everything. So, I guess I'll go find out.

Byakuya: Mhm, well then. Allow me to take you to the lab. That is where you'll meet them and a very special person who I've been close to since the start.

Gin: Okay then. Let's go.

So the two go down the elevator and they reach all the way down to the basement level. When the doors open, you can see all the containers filled with green liquid and subjects from different experiments. Each one having a code number on their container.

Gin: N-125? L-995? [looks at the container with a creature who is half shark half man] S-111? What the hell is all this?

Byakuya: You are in the P.R.S.'s very own laboratory. This is where we keep all of the failed experiments and experiments that we are currently working on.

Gin: [weirded out] That's...neat..

???: It's nice of you two to join. [facing the computer not facing Gin and Byakuya]

Gin: Who's that?

Byakuya: That, is my dear close friend, Z.

Gin: Oh. Interesting, I never expected your close friend to be a doctor.

Z: The name's Zendorakushi Shikonami, or simply, Dr. Z.

Gin: Your name is really long....

Z: What do you want?

Byakuya: Ah yes! So Z, Ki-I mean Gin here, would like to meet the Elite 6.

Z: MY Elite 6?

Byakuya: Well they're both of ours, aren't they?

Z: I found them and trained them, you just welcomed them here.

Byakuya: All the more reason for why they're both ours! Anyway! Like I said, Gin would like to meet them. He wants to train against them.