Episode 31: Temptation!

Olibury (Rocky Area)

Danieru: Sorry, but I'll pass. I'm not the type to follow someone else's rules.

 I'm not the type to follow someone else's rules

Etzel: ...

Danieru: Even to this day it hurts to think about her leaving... But I'm looking towards the future.

Etzel: You must have questions. Something that you must ask her? For so long you've been in the dark.

Danieru: That no longer matters now. I don't seek the answer to why and I don't wish for her to return. All of it no longer serves a purpose.

Etzel: The pain has brought wisdom to you. Nothing pleases me more. It was nice talking with you.

(Etzel breaks off into 10 crows and they fly away)

Danieru: ... It no longer matters!

Kozo's Castle

Akara: So this mission is from you both?

Kozo: That's right.

Gino: If we had the time we'd see who's made the most progress. Unfortunately, we don't have the time.

Kozue: Hmph, I think the answer is obvious. We didn't get to finish but I have no doubt that I would have been victorious.

Akara: ...

Flashback

(Akara tries to punch Kozue)

(Kozue ducks)

Kozue: KOZUE BLAZE!

(Kozue uppercuts Akara into the air)

(Akara hits the ground)

End of Flashback

Akara: Grr... We'll see who's better when we have our rematch. You might have gotten the best of me that time, but next time it'll be a lot different.

Kozo: You two will be given the chance, eventually. Right now there's more important manners to be taken care of. There's recently been a tragic and unfortunate disaster in the Sebaku Village. A village that we've given to and received from.

Kozue: Sounds awful.

Kozo: Many have died because of the earthquake which has struck the village. This alone has opened the door for many intruders to enter the village. There's also the Mujikira Band.

Akara: Mujikira?

Kozo: These ruthless killers are led by none other than a man named Izou. He shouldn't be taken lightly. In fact, I'm not too sure if you two could take him on.