Chapter 1 - Unexpected Guest(s)

My gosh I'm working on 7 things at once *Chugs ketchup* I'm good. It's fine, I don't have a life. Besides school.

All of the pictures used here belong to their rightful owners, I can't draw that well. The Sans' used here belong to their rightful owners.

Dusk is an OC I came up with on the spot.

More Sans' will come in later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusk woke early and went right to work writing. She was in the middle of a paragraph when she heard a knock on the door. "Hmm?" No one ever visits her. She lives on top of Mt.Ebott. She went to answer the door and was greeted by a goat monster. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Dusk asked.

"Y-yes... you are Dusk, am I correct? I am Toriel," She greeted Dusk, who nodded.

"As the daughter of Frisk and Chara Dreamurr and the closest person us monsters have to a monster caretaker, I have some you must take care of. That is, if you want to," Toriel told Dusk. Dusk nodded and Toriel handed her an extremely big box. "Here... and...open it inside, of in a room with the door shut, they could be startled...and might try to run."

"Of course I'll take care of them! But, I'd like to know... why don't they have parents?" Dusk asked.

Toriel sighed, looking mournful. "I found each of them alone and cold, I've watched over them for a few months but I can not look after so many anymore. I hope you care for them better than I ever could."

Dusk nodded and closed the door with her foot. She was very excited, she has always wanted a child or two and she was always amazed with monsters. She brought the box to a spare bedroom and set the box down. As soon as she did, she heard tiny squeaks come from it. Dusk closed the door, ripped off the tape with her bare hands since it wasn't that string, and opened the box.

There were small skeletons. Lots of them.

 Lots of them

(Sans...but with pink slippers)

(Fell but also wearing his floofy jacket)