Chapter 1

Hi I don't own kaijudo rise of the duel masters that belongs to Hasbro i only own my OC.

Between episodes the taken and siphon.

No one POV

It was around the afternoon when master Kimora and the children came back from the nature civitiation. The masters were about to leave the dojo when they head the door open. The person that entered wore a black suit, has has glasses and et black hair.

"Hi my names Max Runner, is there a..." Max look at his clipboard for a second. "Nigel Brightmore around here?"

"I'm Nigel Brightmore." Nigel said as he step forward. "What do you want?" He sa"id.

"Well I'm here from Child Protection Service. I'm her to inform you that your daughter-" but Nigel interrupt Max.

"I don't have a have daughter" Nigel said as he gives max a glare. Max blinked and sigh heavily, and dragging his hand down his face.

"Please tell me this isn't one of those cliche things where a fathdoesn't know he has a daughter." The masters and Nigel gave him a blank look.

"are you aware of a woman named Lucy Rider."

"she was my girlfriend 15, 17 years ago."

"It's been 15 years and you have a daughter and her name is Sunny." This shock Nigel and the masters that he has a daughter and he didn't knew about. Then on of the masters step up.

"Is there a reason you're here now?" Said masters Chavez

"Well yes I'm here because Lucy and Sunny were in car crash three days ago and only sunny servived. Max said. They were serprise of this out come. After the moment of silent Max spoke up again.

"Sunny will be coming in two days to live with you Nigel." And with that Max walk out of the dojo. The master walk up to Nigel to see if he's ok with all of this happening.

"Nigel are you ok?" Said master Nadia

"yes I'm ok, now if you accused me I need to be prepare." Nigel said in a clam voice and with that Nigel left the dojo to be ready for Sunny arrival.