Chapter two

Hi I don't own kaijudo rise of the duel masters that belongs to Hasbro i only own my OC.

Between episodes the taken and siphon.

Sunny POV

It's five days since the incident and I still haven't gotten over with it. Right now I'm on a plane that has landed at the airport of San Campion. I've been told that my father lives in San Campion. At first I didn't know that I had a father, my mother never really talk about him. When i went off the plane, I went to retrieve my lugged. When I arrived to the lobby I took out my phone and dial the number to my father. (Which I got from Max before I left to meet my father.)

" Hello who is this?" Said my father over the phone.

"Hi it's me Sunny I'm in the lobby. Where are you?" I ask. As the look around for my father.

" Don't worry about looking for me just tell where are you." He said. I told him I'm near the restrooms, the he hung up. I waited for him to come. Then I see two people coming my way.

Nigel Pov

After I hang up the phone me and Chavez went where sunny was. When we saw her in our sight, all I saw is 14 year old girl that wears blue jeans and yellow shirt. She also has the same color eyes and hair as me. We walk up to her and I ask if she was Sunny.

"Yes I'm Sunny, what can I do for you?" She said.

"Sunny I'm Nigel Brightmore and this is Chavez my college and I'm your father." I said to her. So After we introduce ourselves, we headed to the carand put her lugga

ge in the trunk. The car ride was silent until Chavez started up a conversation.

"So Sunny do you want to tell us about yourself?" Chavez ask to Sunny that broke the silent in the car.

Sunny POV

when chavez ask me that question I told him that I do martial arts, gymnastics, skating, play guitar and drawing sometimes but not a lot. When I finnish telling them about myself we arrive at my new home. We gotten my luggage out of the trunk and I headed inside the house. My father and Chavez said they need to go back to work. So when they left I headed to my room where my father told me where it was. My room was plain and simple. I started to decorate it and unpack, by the time I was finished I led down on my bed. I was thinking how my life was going to be with my father and how I missed my mom. Then I fell asleep.

Please review and I'll try to update faster.