Chapter 3

Hi I don't own kaijudo rise of the duel masters that belongs to Hasbro i only own my OC.

Between episodes the taken and siphon.

Nigel POV

when Chavez and I headed back to the temple I thought about sunny. Then my thought were interrupted when we arrive at the temple. We entered the temple and I went the war room in the temple. When I arrived there I check Argus Vigilant Seer to see if the stalker spheres found any breach in the Veil. There were none so far so I check the stalker sphere that was watching Sunny. While I was checking her I didn't notice the other master or Ray and his friends came in the room.

" I see that you're watching your child master Brignocie htmore." Said master Jaha

" Yes well I just want to make sure she's safe from the choten. I don't want her to be involved in this." I said as I look at Sunny sleeping form. The Allie step up.

"wait since when you have a daughter?" Allie Said as Ray step up as well.

" This is none of your concern Allison." I said as I check the other stalker sphere for the choten or a breach of the veil. So far thing have been quite too quite, but I know this silence won't last long.

" Master Brightmore maybe you should head home." Said Master Kimora

"And why should I do that when I have work to do here." I said as Master Chavez went next to Kimora and agreed with him about Nigel should go home and spend some time with Sunny since there is no breach in the veil or choten. I reluctantly agree to them and head home.

Sunny Pov

I woke up after my little rest and notice it's been three hours since I took my nap. I decided I should draw some pictures. But what I didn't know that I was drawing a Rapids Lurker, Wwhhshrll. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and open it to see my father was the one who knock on my door.

"Hello father what can I do for you?" I said to him as I let him in to my room.

"I just want to see how were you doing and to tell you you'll be starting school this Monday." He said as he about to leave the room he notice my drawing and I saw a surprise look on his face. I ask if everything is alright and all he said that everything is find. I could tell he was lying but decided not to push the conversation. When he left my room I wonder why was he surprised of the drawing I made.

Please note that the next chapter might take me longer to post up and If you have any idea let me know.

please review.