Chapter 4

Hi I don't own kaijudo rise of the duel masters that belongs to Hasbro i only own my OC.

Also I don't own the songs I only own my OC.

Between episodes the taken and siphon.

Sunny Pov

Well today is the day that I start my first day of school. my father sign me up at San Campion Middle School. Father and I hadn't been talking as much since he saw my drawing. I don't know why he was surprise of my drawing of different creatures. Anyway my father was driving me to school and the car ride was silent. He dropped me off at school and he went to work. I went a grab my schedule and headed to my first class. When I arrive to the room I knock first and went in. In the room it seem that everyone has on stop what they had been doing.

"Hi may I help you" said the teacher as he walk up to me.

"Hi I'm the a new student here." I said to the teacher.

"Ah yes we been expecting you. My name is Mr. Boyd." he said the turn to the class. "Class this is Sunny Brightmore." When he said that it surprises three students. the students were girl and two boys that were surprise. then the teacher continued and told me to sit next to the blond girl how wear purple.

skip ahead to lunch

right now I'm eating my lunch as the same girl I sat next to in class and two the boys in my first period class.

"Hi can we sit together" said the girl.

"Sure why not" said I as they sat down

"Hi I'm Allie" she said.

"I'm Gabe" he said

"And I'm Ray" he said.

"Hi I'm Sunny nice to meet you" I said to them. We were getting to know each other until a boy came up.

"Well look who it is, the new girl" he said to me.

"Hey Carny how about you leave her alone." Ray said to him.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" Carny said as I stood.

"How about you just leave us alone Carny" I said to him in front of his face.

"Fine whatever see you in gym new girl." Carny said as he left. After we finish our lunch we headed to gym class.

"I'm coach Harper, just call me Coach," He said, shaking her hand, "you must be Sunny. Girl's locker rooms are to the left of the bleachers, better hurry we'll be starting in a few minutes."

"Uh... thanks." I said and hurried to the locker room. She got changed quickly into the gym cloths she had packed and went back out. She headed over by the girls, listening and nodding to their chatter. Then the coach started the class.

"The game today is dodge ball, you guys already know the rules so let's just get started" The coach said, "Carny, Ray, you two are team captains. Call it in the air." the coach chose ray to pick first. The two captains went back and forth choosing, I wasn't paying attention to choosing classmates. then Ray chose me to be on his team.

"Do you have any skills?" He asked her, raising an eye brow.

"I can dodge, and throw a decent ball." I said to him. Then the coach spoke again.

"Ok, you may begin when the music starts." Coach said as he hit a button on the remote.

"Music?" I wonders as a familiar beat starts coming out of the speakers. Everyone rushes to grab a ball. Both teams begin to pelt each other with the hard rubber balls. All the while the speakers blare out,