Leaving the Nether

Author's pov

(Name) walked around looking for Zenix. He wanted to talk to her about something really important. She was quite curios to what he wanted. I mean don't get  her  wrong, she does see her brothers point in his logic but she still she hated him for some odd reason.
Sighing (Name ) continued her search for brother  Zenix

Aphmau pov
Even though it's been a couple of months since (Name)'s disappearance. I've walked around my house ever since, not knowing what to do. Laurence and Garroth has tried to drag me out of my house but haven't been able to. As I sat in my chair I looked out my window at the village i came up with a idea.

??? Pov
I was sitting in my chair when my communication amulet went off. "What an unpleasant surprise, what did I do to deserve this call?" As I listen to Aphmau speak I raised my eyebrow. "Sure why not, I'll assists you in your search for her but I will not tell you my fee in return just yet". Standing I walked out from behind my desk. "Soon (Name), soon."

Author's pov
As Aphmau made the agreement with our  mysterious person back in nether (Name) found her brother Zenix waiting for her.

(Name)'s pov

As I walked into the room I stopped about 5 feet from Zenix. "Aww, still not comfortable around ne (Name)?" I just glared at my brother. While being here I learned to hide my emotions and it just seems to amuse him. "What did you want from me Zenix?" I stated bluntly. He just frowned slightly. "Always getting down to business, any way I've have decided that you are going to get married." As I believe that this was mention before( had to break the fourth wall somewhat) I couldn't remember a thing, all that I new that I was in my brothers arms when I woke up.

But any way back to the point I had remembered something.

Flashback

I was running from Zane's guards, I was cornered. Turning around I faced his guards. I knew it would sapped some of my strength, but I used magic and teleported into a tree. As I sat there I watched his guards search for me . After a while they gave up searching for me

-------------------(skip in flash back)-------------------

I fell out of  the  tree and ...........

End of Flashback

  The name's Laurence, Garroth, Aphmau, Dante lingered in my head. I stared at Zenix then turned around to leave. I ignored him as he called my name, I walked to my room and packed a small bag.  Changing out of my read dress, I put on black leggings, a blue shirt that said badass and light (color) tinnie shoes. I walked out of my room and used a illusion spell. My hair turned into a dark (third favorite color) and my (color) eyes turned grey (if grey turn it to different color).

Once the spell was set in place, my looks turned back to normal. I ran down the halls and stairs to get to the outside.

(Breadsticks of mages time skip)

Once outside, I set off to go find a portal to leave this ahem, hell hole (pun not intended). After walking/ running for what I believed for ten to thirty minutes a portal came into view. I stopped in front of it. Taking a deep breath, I walked into it. I was finally was leaving that God damn nether.