Surprise Surprise

Author's pov

Aphmau waited for a couple of hours after calling him for as she now regrets. She sighed in frustration, she couldn't understand why she felt weak around (Name), yeah sure she feels like (Nickname) was a little sister but deep down Aphmau knew this was a deep pit of straight up burning jealousy. Aphmau sat thinking about what could of caused it when she decided to tell the others about her plan that she came up with. But Aph also knew that none of them were going to enjoy it.

??? Pov

I walked down the path I created to get to the nether portal. It makes since , since it ls how I get wither skulls of course. As I traveled closer, I thought of a way to be able to get my revenge on Jay Lockens. As I neared I saw a figure on the ground, it was a girl who seemed to be my age. When I finally approved her I realized she was out cold. The girls (color) hair was changing into random colors and she was starkly pale. You could tell she was not getting enough vitamin D (I need to stop like for real). I decided not to leave her outside of the portal.

(Name's)/ Mirror pov

I realized that as  (Names ) element and also guidance I need to catch up. I was some how blocked as in I couldn't even talk to her. Bit now I'm free to do as I please, starting out by finding were the fuck I am! I used some of my magiks to locate a glass piece to use as a substitute mirror and there just so happens to be one close by. Using it to my advantage I could finally see that a girl with silver hair with an galaxy entire with gladiators also with a silver lining was carrying (Names) unconscious body. 'I need to stay and keep a watch on this mystirous girl' I thought to myself.

Aphmau pov

" Laurence, you didn't have to break the nether portal with your bare fists okay". After explaining g what I did the boys and girls were furious I what i did. I mean I would too, I made a deal with Zane to find (name) what can I say, "sorry"?