Clues Part 1

??? Pov

Sadly, as much as I despise talking to that low life of a girl I was quite surprised when I finally met up with them. They were all there, I guess it's time to get to work eh?

Aphmau pov

I glared at Zane with pure hatred. I feel like I should just throw him off a cliff but we need him. " So Aphmau, shall we get to work or are we going to go our separate ways?" Zane questions me while smirking. I just nodded my head and we set off. I mean there couldn't be any harm in letting him help right?

Zane pov
Pathetic really, I mean im only helping them for my own selfish needs. I laugh mentally, I can't believe Aphmau really thought I would help her. I mean I could care less about any of them. I was knocked out of my thoughts when we all stopped.

No one's point of view

As the group stopped Aphmau ran up to Aaron
(Y'all are going to hate me)" Aph?" Aaron landed on the ground as Aphmau hugged and him showered him in kisses.
Zane and the rest of the group stared in shock. Aaron stood up then helped Aphmau up. "What are you doing here especially with him?" He asked while pointing at Zane. Aphmau rubbed the back of her head while looking at her feet in shame. "Well you see Aaron we're looking for (Name) and I was wondering if you have any clue in finding her." Aaron looked around and motioned for them to follow him.

Laurence pov

I was very weary of Zane considering his past actions. As we followed Aaron I kept glancing at Zane. He's been very silent and out of it. Every once in a while he'll smirk and its really creepy. I was going to get to the bottom of his reasoning for helping us in our search to find (Name)!