Chapter 11

Louis’ POV

I felt someone poking at my arm in mid-sleep. I fluttered my eyes open to find Scarlet with an annoyed expression on her face. I groan and turn over to get her to stop disturbing my sleep.

“Louis, get up.” She says while shaking my shoulder. I groan again and swat her hand away. “Harry’s here.” My eyes open immediately and I sit up.

“Oh.” I clear my throat. “Um, so you know about Harry?” I wait in anticipation for her answer.

“Yeah and I don’t approve of the friendship.” I’m relieved when she says friendship. So far no one knows about Harry and my relationship, except Emma. “Even though I don’t approve, he’s good at convincing people.” She pauses for a moment. “What are you doing, Louis? I don’t think he’s going to be very beneficial to you as a friend. I don’t want you to end up like Noah.”

“I’m not going to end up like Noah! I’m nothing like him!” I snap at her.

“I’m not saying you are, but I’m saying you will beif you keep hanging out with him. I go to school with people like him. Trust me, it doesn’t end well. Then they just drop their friends, like you, for drugs!”

“He doesn’t do drugs!” I yell. I’m not positive about my statement. I don’t think he does and I hope he doesn’t. When she doesn’t answer I get out of bed and go to greet Harry at the front door.

Harry’s POV

Suddenly the door to the huge house opens and Louis runs out with open arms and immediately hugs me.

“Are you okay?” I ask him in his ear. He breaks from the hug and takes a deep breath.

“Yeah, but you can’t be here.”

“You weren’t answering my calls or texts and I was getting worried.”

“Well, I wouldn’t bother. My parents took my phone privileges.” He shrugs and puts his hands in his pajama pockets and it’s then that I realize he’s shirtless. He has a tummy and it’s toned and he’s perfect. I wrap my hand around his neck and pull him closer to me. I feel him tense as I watch him flush.

“Well that’s too bad. I was looking forward to phone sex.” I whisper in his ear.

“Harry!” He playfully hits my arm and I can’t take my eyes off of his beautiful body. I run my fingers across his collar bones and I see the goosebumps rise on his arms. My fingers trail down his chest and I admire every aspect of his bare skin. I reach the top of his pajama pants and grab his hip with a tight grip. My height over him makes me feel more dominant. I want to do so many things with him and I feel my jeans tighten. I bring his body to touch mine and it’s making me grow impatient.

I lean down to his ear and whisper seductively, “You have no idea how many things I want to do to you right now.” I hear him suck in air through his teeth and it just turns me on more. I lower my head and gently start to kiss his neck. I bring my hand up and feel his heart beating rapidly. Louis grips my inked arm and I melt under his touch. I start to nip at his skin and his grip gets tighter.

“H- Har- Harry. I-” I lift my head and press an index finger onto his lips.

“Don’t speak.” I say while biting my lip. Louis looks from my eyes to my lips and back again. Knowing that he wants to kiss me too just puts me over the edge. I push my lips against his and he instantly lets my tongue in. I love kissing him. His lips are always so soft and warm. I bring both of my hands to his face, but Louis pulls from the kiss.

“Harry, I have to go.” He says breathing heavily and hovering over my mouth.

“Please stay.” I rest my forehead on his.

“I can’t.”

“I know.” I sigh in defeat. “Can I please pick you up after school tomorrow? I really want to see you again.” Louis pecks my lips one last time and nods his head. He walks into his house and I watch his ass’ every move. Fuck, even the way he walks is hot.

Louis’ POV

I close the front door as quietly as I can to make sure no one will know I left the house. I don’t make it to the stairs before someone’s voice makes me jump.

“Wow,” Noah. “I didn’t even know you knew what a relationship was, with you having your head in the books all the time.” He starts to snicker and I hope he keeps his voice down. “You think you’re going to date him and no one’s gonna know? Well, you’re wrong. You have to admit that it’s pretty funny. Who knew you were queer.”

“Shut up Noah.” I step towards him.

“Who’s gonna stop me?” He laughs and walks off to his bedroom. This is bad. Why was he even spying on me? He should be out partying instead of invading my privacy. Oh no, what if he tells my parents? What would they do if they found out? Emma and Noah now know about Harry and me. I know Emma would never say anything to anybody, but what if Noah does?

I enter my bedroom and slide down my door to the floor. Despite all of that, I feel so stupid. I didn’t think about putting a shirt on before going outside to meet him. Scarlet had bothered me with talking about him that I forgot I was shirtless. I’ve never been touched or kissed that way before. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies. The way he makes me feel is such an indescribable feeling. Before, I didn’t know what was so special about someone kissing you, but now I get it.

AUTHORS NOTE

Please vote and comment and thank you so much for reading! :)