Best day ever

Today's going to be great (F/N) and I are going to the mall! First stop Hot Topic! You throw on a Twenty One Pilots tee and ripped black jeans and a red beanie with black converse. You walk into the bathroom and grab your hair brush and fix your fringe. After that you put your makeup on perfectly and spray on some axe ( of your choice) and walk to the kitchen.
TEXT MESSAGE
F/N: hey (Y/ N) are you ready?

Y/N: yeah I'm ready are you coming?

F/N: yeah I'm like two minuets away!

Y/N: alrighty I'll be waiting! 😁

You grab a ( drink of your choice) and set on your porch. As you stuff your phone in your back pocket (F/N) pulls up. You get in her car excitedly and shut the door. She turns on the radio and Not Today by Twenty One Pilots plays. While driving to the mall you listen to the Blurryface album. As you arrive you notice there isn't a whole lot of people there which makes it even more special. You get out and fix yourself and you both walk in. You both walk awhile before approaching Hot Topic. You walk in the store and start looking at the t-shirts and then as you get to the t-shirts with the band Metro station on them you notice someone looking at you. You look up to see who it is and before you could comprehend who it was they automatically started talking to you. "Hi, I see you like Metro Station! I'm Jordan." "Hi, yeah I do I'm (Y/N)." OMG I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE WHO IM TALKING TO JORDAN FLIPPING SWEETO THE JORDAN SWEETO! Try to keep it cool. "I'm sure you possibly might know who I am." Jordan says to you. "Uh yeah I think so aren't you the one who makes funny YouTube videos?" You say. "Yeah most likely me." He says with a big grin.
"So (Y/N) I think you and I could have a great friendship so we should definitely keep in touch here's my number!" He tell you his number and you put it into your phone. "Thanks, I'll be sure to keep in touch!" You say cheerfully back. You pick up a Metro Station t-shirt and walk to the register and pick out five pins. One with yoshi, one with Twenty One Pilots on it, one with Jack Skelington, one with Panic at the Disco, another with Eminem on it, and the last one with a puffin on it. You pay for your stuff and walk out of the mall and see your friend waiting for you. As you approach her she has a very shocked look on her face and her jaws dropped to the floor. "What?!? What's wrong? What do you see!?" You say concerning to her. "Omg that's Jordan sweeto holy crap!!!!!" She squeals. "Yeah that's him I seen him earlier. He walks up behind me and introduces hisself to (F/N). She nearly faints. We all walk to the fro yo store and order some fro yo. Jordan got chocolate Nutella flavored like me. And (F/N) got cheesecake. We sat down at a cute little table and talked. Jordan was being really funny, as usual. You finish your fro yo and walk to the malls exit. "We'll talk to you soon!" Your friend yells. "Actually (Y/N) can I talk to you alone for a moment?" "Uh.. Yeah I guess." You walk towards his car and stand awkwardly waiting for him to speak. "Please make sure you text me i really think your cool." He says with a smile. His smile is so cute! You think to yourself. "O-okay I'll be sure to do that." He looks around for anyone and hugs you tightly. You hug him back, he was so comforting his hug felt safe.
He lets go and looks into your eyes. You stare back starts to lean in. BEEP BEEP (the sound of your friends car beeping. "Well I got to go." You say a little disappointed. "Alright remember to keep in touch cutie!" He gets in his car as you walk to your friends car. You get in and buckle up. "Wow! What a day!" Your friend says. "Yeah tell me about it." You both laugh and start listening to the radio all the way home. Your friend stops in front of your house you hug her and run up to your porch, then wave bye and walk inside. You take your shoes off at the door and walk in the living room. Your mom walks in. "Hey honey how was your day?" She asks. " It was amazing mom!" "Well I'm glad you had a great time!" She says. "I'm going to go to my room and maybe take a nap I'm a bit tired." You say walking up the steps. "Alright sweetie tell me if you get hungry!" She yells. You walk into your room and close your door you pull out your phone from your back pocket and set on your bed. 10 TEXT MESSAGES FROM JORDAN
JORDAN: hey
JORDAN: hey
JORDAN: I'm sorry if today was a bit weird.
JORDAN: hey
JORDAN: did you make it home safe?
JORDAN: hey we should meet again sometime!
JORDAN: hey
JORDAN: sorry if I'm being annoying
JORDAN: hey
JORDAN: I'll stop texting now
Holy crap! Ten messages!
YOU: hey I'm home sorry I didn't get your messages I had my phone on silent. And you don't have to be sorry today was nice.
JORDAN: yay! I hope we can do it again sometime. And I'm glad your home safe!
YOU: yeah how does tomorrow sound?
JORDAN: great! And not to sound mean or anything but are you inviting that one girl too?
YOU: not unless you want me too.
JORDAN: I really just wanted to see you.
YOU: yeah sure we'll I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow at three?
JORDAN: yeah I'll pick you up at three 😃
YOU: sounds fun see you then!
Yay tomorrow your going to hang with Jordan this is the best day ever!