Jordans house

The next day I jumped out of bed and got into the shower and got my clothes on. I wore my Metro Station t- shirt that I got yesterday and black leggings. I blowdried my hair and fixed it up all poofy. I done my makeup and got my flats on. I grabbed my phone and unplugged it I checked what time it was and it was one PM. I ran downstairs and ate a sandwich. I waited on my porch for Jordan to show up and then after a few minutes of waiting he pulled up. He parked and got out and ran to me embracing me in his arms. "I'm so happy to see you (Y/N)!" He says excitedly. "Awe, I'm glad to see you too!" You say. He lets you go and walks to the passenger side of the car and opens the door. He grabbed something out of it and put it behind him that way you couldn't see. He walked up to you and hands you a beautiful (flower of your choice). "Jordan it's beautiful!" You say. "It reminds me of you!" He says. "Your so thoughtful!" You say entering the car. He closes the door and gets in the drivers side. He starts the car. "So where are we going?" You ask. "I'm taking you to my house so we can chill and take it easy." He says. "Sounds nice!" You say back. He starts to drive. "What do you want to listen to (Y/N)?" He asks. "Hm... Shake it." You say. He turns the song on. He starts singing along. His voice is amazing, and he is so adorable when he sings. You think to yourself. After a while he reaches down and grabs your hand he closed his fingers inbetween yours and grips your hand you grip his back. You look up at him and smile. He smiles back and continues to drive. You finally get to his house and he lets you out. You go to his porch and are greeted by dogs. You reach down and let them as he opens his front door you walk in and take your shoes off at the door. He feeds his dogs. " well what do you want to do?" Jordan asks. "It's your house you picks." Well I think we should play a board game to know each other. He brings out this stack of cards with questions on them. He sits them down on his coffee table and gets up and walks towards the kitchen. "Want anything?" He asks you. "Yeah actually do you have( drink of your choice)?" You say. "I'll go look." He says entering the kitchen. You take a card from the stack. He comes back with both of your drinks. "Alright here you go, so you can read me the question on your card."
You read the card: what's your favorite food? "Pancakes and Nutella." He replies. "Me too!" You say to him. "Wow that's cool!" He says. He picks up a card. He reads the card: what's your favorite song right now? "Well anything by Twenty one pilots." You say. "Nice I like that band too!" He says back to you. You draw a card and read it: who is your crush? "Uh, I'm gonna chicken on that one I don't want to say." He says nervously. "No! You can't chicken now tell me!" You say to him " b-but it's super embarrassing." "Just say it!" You tell him scooting closer to him. "(Y/N) I know it's soon but I do have a crush on you." He says softly blushing. "Oh, really? I never thought you'd say that!" You reply. "Yeah I do." He says leaning towards you. You look into his big brown eyes and accept the kiss. He kisses you softy and puts his hands around your neck and the back of your head. He kisses you again more passionately he slips his tongue into the kiss asking for entrance. You let him, outing your arms around his neck. He breaks away from the kiss only to start kissing your neck. He gives you a Hickie you let out a soft moan as he continues. He slowly moves his hand to your shirt and begins to take it off. You stop him. He stops and looks at you with confusion. "Is everything okay?" He asks. "I'm sorry Jordan but this is a little fast I mean I like you too but we need to know each other first." You say. "Oh right I'm sorry I got too carried away." He says. "(Y/N) will you go out with me?" He asks. "Yes definitely!" You say. You kissed him again. "Want to play a video game or something." He asks. "Sure." You say picking up a controller. "Mario kart?" He asks. "Oh yeah!" You say.