Official First Date

After a great day at Jordan's house, he finally drops you off. You kiss him good night and enter your house.  As you walk up on your porch you check your phone, it's nine in the evening. You walk inside and your mom is awaiting you at the door. "(Y/N) where have you been? I've been waiting for you all day." Your mom says to you as take off your shoes at the door. "Mom relax I was with a friend." you say to her, attempting to calm her down. "Okay sweetie, just be sure the next time you go out keep in contact with me." she says walking to her bedroom. You go upstairs and get ready for bed, cleaning the makeup off your  face. Then your phone rings, its Jordan you answer the phone. "Hey (Y/N) what are you doing tomorrow?" he asks. "Probably nothing, why?" you ask. "Oh, okay so would you like to go on a date with me? Maybe before I could meet your parents." he says to you excitedly. "Yeah, I would love to I want to surprise my mom she will be home all day tomorrow." you say in return. "Yay! I can't wait to see you." Jordan says.  "I can't wait to see you either, I will see you tomorrow at noon?" you ask. "Yeah, whatever time works best for you cutie." he says to you in a caring manner. "See you then." you say hanging up the phone. A sigh of relief leaves your mouth as you fall back on your bed smiling, and thinking about how great tomorrow. You get up to brush your teeth and then come back and set your alarm to eight in the morning. You change into your grey shorts and a tank top, then put your phone on charge. Pulling the covers down you slip in your bed, turn off your lamp and fall asleep.

(8:00 AM)

Your alarm clock goes off to the sound of Fairly Local playing, you get up and turn off your alarm. Going through your closet you find some black skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and a red flannel. You rush to the bathroom and take a shower, then start to get dressed. Putting your makeup on a little more fancier for the date you smile at yourself in them mirror. You go back into your room and start to spray perfume, then you hear your phone go off.

(TEXT MESSAGE)

(JORDAN:) Hey, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay and if our plans were still on for today?

(YOU:) Yeah, everything is well and we are still on.

(JORDAN:) Okay, I will see you soon :)

Putting down the phone you fix your hair and get a pair of socks on. Walking downstairs with a phone in your hand your mom had coffee waiting for you. In a nice coffee cup with sugar and cream, just the way you like it. You walk over to your mom and you hug her and tell her how much you love her. You then both set at the table and drank your coffee and then the doorbell rings. Your mom stands up and goes to get it. She opens the door and Jordan is standing at the entrance with a big smile on his face. "Good afternoon Mrs. (Y/L/N), how are you today?" Jordan asks your mom. With a shocked look on her face she said; "I am doing well, thank you kind gentleman for asking. Who are you anyway?" "I am Jordan, (Y/N) friend." He says very kindly. Your mom smiles and yells for you, as you walk to the door Jordan is staring at you smiling. Then he pulls out your favorite flowers from behind his back and handed them to you with a grin. You blush taking them and then smiling at looking him in they eye. "Mom this is my boyfriend, Jordan may I go on a date with him?" You ask your mom. "He seems like a very nice boy, yes you can go but make sure your back before eleven." She says smiling at the both of you. Jordan smiles very sweetly at you and escorts you to his car. He opens the door for you and you get in the car and put a piece of gum in your mouth. He gets in the car and starts it, you smile back at him. "Where are we going?" you ask him. "We are going somewhere that you will like." he says with a chuckle. After a while of driving he finally pulls up to this beautiful park with a huge pond in the middle, with ducks and flowers everywhere. Your jaw drops to the floor as you stare at the beautiful sight. You get out of the car and look around, when Jordan gets out of the car you tackle him in hugs. After you let go of him he kisses you on the forehead and walks to the trunk of his car. He opens it and pulls out a blanket and a basket. You help him spread the blanket out on the grass and you guys begin to eat. Eating sandwiches and fruit you guys joke and laugh and learn more about each other. It starts to get darker and colder outside, you shiver from the breeze. He wraps another blanket around you and cuddles you. After an hour the sun starts to set you both watch the sun go down. He kisses you on top of the forehead. "(Y/N) I'm so glad to have someone as special as you in my life. " he says very softly looking into your eyes. You look him in the eyes and lean in. He kisses you with passion, you kiss him more passionately with each kiss. You both separate and cuddle and look at the stars. "Oh my gosh I forgot I have to be home by eleven what time is it?" You say to him. "It's only 9:47 pm don't worry we will get you home." He says to you softly. He gets up and helps you up. After walking you to the car he cleans up the picnic leftovers. He gets back in the car and starts the car. "That was amazing thank you so much!" You say to him very happily. "You're welcome baby." He says back. He drives you home, kissing him goodnight you get out of the car. Smiling you walk in the door of your home and slip off your shoes. You tell your mom how everything went and then fell asleep thinking about how amazing the day was.