Letting the Sweetos know

It's been almost a month that you and Jordan have been together, you guys are in a very happy relationship. Jordan wants to show you off now so he decided something....."Hello Sweeto's, it's been a while since I've uploaded but I'm back now, meet my girlfriend (Y/N)! She will be in some of my videos now." He says smiling and pointing at me. You blush and look into the camera." Hey everyone!" I say with a big smile. He continued with the video and turns the camera off. As he puts away the equipment he looks at me. "You know something? You should start a YouTube channel." He said with enthusiasm. I look at him with confusion. "Me? Start a YouTube channel? I'm too shy for that." I say with a slight laugh. "No you're a natural, don't worry about it. I will help you set everything up. You're going to be great." He replies with a huge grin. I smile back at him and say; "Well if you say so." He hands me a camera and explains how to set it up and everything. Then he helped me set up and account and showed me how to edit videos. "Should I make a video today with you?" I ask him. "Only if you want to." He said and smiled. I think I will make one." I say as you set up the camera Jordan had just gave me. I fix yourself and turn on the camera. "Hello and welcome to my channel my name is (Y/N) and I will be posting every week on Thursday!" I say and smile "I also will be collabing with my boyfriend Jordan Sweeto." I say pointing at him. I then go on about what content will be in my videos, and turn the camera off. Jordan helps edit the video. "What song do you want in the back ground?" He asks turning to me. "Ride?" I say back he turns on an eight bit version of ride. "This good?" He asks smiling. "That is awesome." I say back. He uploads the video on YouTube. Within minutes my phone is blowing up with follows and like. "Just a tip turn off the notifications until you feel like spontaneous and go an like a comment or something." He says. I turn the notifications off "Also there will be hate comments, I am just warning you. Don't let it bother you it's just stupid people on the Internet." He explains. "I know Jordan, don't worry." I say and kiss his cheek. He blushes and smiles back. I check my phone eight at night, you have to get home. I think to myself. " It's getting late and my mom is expecting me home." I say gathering my things. "Okay sweetheart I'll drive you home." He says grabbing his keys. He then takes me home and kisses you goodnight. I tell your mom about YouTube, and eat dinner. I go to my room and lay on my bed. "What an awesome day." I think to myself as i drift off to sleep.