I

I'm missing you,
If you say that I miss you more,
I'm missing you,

Looking at photos from before,
I'm missing you
Why is the time so cruel?

"Jungkook~"
My favourite voice from my favourite person. I really like you. I wanted to confess but I'm scared you won't feel the same about me..

"Kookie-ah~"

"Yes? Hyung?" It was when we were ninth grade.

"When I grow up, I will be the best Alpha in the world! The best In the Park family. And after that I will come and find you. Because I want you to be my mate and and and I w-want to m-m-marry you..." he whispered the last sentence and he face turned really red then he look away. I giggled. Good thing I have good hearing sense.

"Promise?"
I show him my pinky. He turn to look at me as he give me his eye smile and he crossed his pinky with me.

"I promise." We crossed our fingers and he kissed my forehead and making me blush.

"H-Hyung!" He chuckled. My face turned red.

"Oh!" He then uncross our pinkies and he took off his silver snowflake necklace. And he put it around my neck.

"Hyung? What are you doing?!" I stopped him. "It's a gift your grandma  gave you!"

"Yeah. And I want to entrust it to you. Dad said that if you put a necklace onto somebody it's like a symbol, so whenever I see that I won't forget our promises." He smile again.

"H-Hyung..." I cried in happiness. "Thank you..."  he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Lets go home?"

"Okay!"

English cover of spring day by Silv3rT3ar is awesome. Give credits to her! :)

By forress1510