I

"QUICKLY TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS."

Is it you who is different?

"Yes doctor."

"Doctor Choi, we need your help.

"I'm coming."

_____________

"Their so slowwwwwwww" Jungkook whines and pouts. Jinyoung chuckles.

"Maybe they are caught in jam? Who knows?"

"True." Jungkook sighs.

"I hope they are safe." Just then the door burst open.

"JINYOUNG HYUNG. WE NEED YOUR HELP."

"Youngjae? W-What's the problem?"

"W-We need your help." He pants.

"I'll be out for awhile Jungkook-ah, call a nurse or just stay in bed." He smiles and I nod and with that he went out.

"Please be safe Jimin hyung... Yoongi hyung.."

"What's up?"

"Two person got into accident. One is major the other one is minor. But still serious."

"Oh. Okay I will take care of the major you take care of the minor one."

"Yes Doctor."

"Mina. Could you please be my assistant?"

"Gladly, Dr. park."

And thus the surgery starts.

_______________________________

"I need to pee." I carefully get put of my bed. Not to disturb some of the patients in there who's sleeping.

"Excuse me, may I know where the toilet?"

"Ah yes. Walk straight and turn left. It'll be at the end of the corridor."

"Thank you." I smile. This hospital is so damn big. I walk around the hospital until I find the toilet. I went in to do my business.

----------------------------

"Scissors."

".Needle."

So this dude lying down here got into a serious car accident. His body is covered in bruises because it was cut by the glass. His face is okay just some scars. His head got seriously knocked. We'll check on that later. Right now I'm focusing on getting the glasses out.

___________________

"Ahhh~~ that felt so good." I got out from the toilet decided to go back to the room.

"Greetings. It's Jisoo on the set to report about the accident that happen an hour ago. Technically a two men were found seriously injured inside the car. We can't reveal the face because its privacy. But we will come back later. Jisoo out."

Or is it me who is different?

Hellooooooo. I'm back 😂
Two updates In one day Aye? I mean different story but still. Aye~
I'm out from Writers block. Darn.
I might or might not write a Taekook fic so stay tune  >;)
✨🍀 peaceeeeee 🍀✨