M

I hate what's between us two
We can't even see each other anymore
Even once, what can we do?

5 years later..

"Park Jimin!" Ah he went up the stage. And everyone clapped. It was a celebration party hosted by his family. And I was invited. His family treated me very well and I am grateful for that.

"Erm..." he looked around.and our eyes met. I smile at him and mouthed him good luck. Then he smile back and he clear his throat.

 Then he smile back and he clear his throat

"Good evening everybody, I am Park Jimin. The first child of the Parks. My father entrusts me to take care of the Parks. And it has been generations, that fathers will entrust it to him first sons or daughters. But mostly sons. And I will continue this generation. I will not fail you, father, mother and everyone who is gathered today.

Thank you."

Everyone clapped. He was going off the stage. I clapped enthusiastically. I am happy for him. But then he stopped his tracks. And went back up.

"Wait! And and, I'm engaged. Wait haven't yet but I am going to propose to him now!" He said.

Hyung.... has a boyfriend?! I thought to myself. I feel my heart being shattered. I turned away to get a drink. But

"You the most beautiful omega I have ever see in my life. The brown coconut hair standing at the back who is leaving to get a drink..." I stopped my tracks and look at him with wide eyes. And all eyes are on me. I pointed at myself.

 I pointed at myself

"Me?"

"Yes you. You dumbass coconut head. Just kidding. Jeon Jungkook... Will you marry me?" He said on the stage. I was frozen. Everyone whistled and clapped. Then he walked down the stage.

"H-H-Hyung..."

"That's Jimin hyung... no Jiminie hyung for you." He then kneeled down and took out a red box. He opens and inside consists of a diamond ring and some small carved letters saying 'Park JM's

"I will ask this again. Will you marry me?"

.....

"I do!"

"YES!!! DAD! MOM! IM GETTING MARRIED!!!" He then slid the ring into my ring finger and hugged me.

"That's my son." Jimin's father smile proudly while putting a hand onto Jimin's mother shoulder who is in tears.

Then he kissed me on the lips. And everyone cheered.