S

Put an end to winter,
Just how much longing has to fall from the sky
Like snow until spring will occur,
Friend

"Hyung... I'm nervous..."

"Oh shush, you look just fine." A stylist was styling my hair and Jin hyung was styling his hair too.

"It's gonna start 10 right? It's 8 now so let's have breakfast after this."

"Okay.."

"Oh come on Kookie, it's gonna be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie~"

"Yes mother?"

"Could you come down for second?" I sit up from my bed. I wear my furry robe that was hang on my closet and went down."

"Good morning mother." I said as I kiss her cheeks and she kiss back mine. "What do you need?"

"Have you picked a choker for Jungkookie?"

"Yeah... Wait... what... SHIT NO!" I cursed. My mom look me with wide eyes as she chuckles.

"No cursing in the house Jimin~ Now hurry and go."

"S-sorry mother.." I then quickly went up and take a shower. The wedding starts at 10 and it's now 8:30. Argh shit. I went to bath. I wear a white long sleeved shirt and black pants. I then take my car keys, wear my black shoes and hop into my baby. I mean second baby, my black Porsche. I wear my black sunglasses and drive off.

"Hello hello~ Welcome to Choi's Jewellery shop~ How may I help you?" A girl with bright brown hair greeted me

"Hello hello~ Welcome to Choi's Jewellery shop~ How may I help you?" A girl with bright brown hair greeted me. I assume she's a Beta

"Hi." I said smiling. "I want a choker ASAP for my boyfriend with some  diamonds and and I want it to be carved with some letters on it."

"Oh? We can make it real quick. 30 to 40 minutes like that. Care to wait?"

"Sure." Then she went into a room I assume it's a workroom. But she stopped her tracks and turned to me.

"What letters would you want to carve on it?"

"Park JM's"

"Oh! You are THE Park Jimin! Your getting married today?"

"Yes." I said.