Smut (Extra + Ordinary)

After their wedding in the chapel, they went home. The Parks is going to hold a party in the mansion.

____Time skip____

"Congratulations!"

"Congrats on your wedding!"

"Live happily! And give birth to many children!" Jimin's relatives, the Park's employees, friends said. Jimin smiled and thanked them.

"BRO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Taehyung screams and hug Jimin

"BRO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Taehyung screams and hug Jimin. Jimin hug back and thank him too.

 Jimin hug back and thank him too

"Please take care of our Kookie." Jin smiled. He's pretty.. Jimin thought. No Jimin was not thinking the other way he just thinks his visuals are really pretty. He ain't gonna cheat on his Jungkook. But one thing came to his mind. Why can he call his Kookie... Kookie? What's their relationship?? Curiosity flooded through Jimin's head. He examined Jin's body appeal. Oh! He has a choker! And his mated!

'Kim NJ's'

Its glowing.. that means his mate is somewhere around here. Jin then let go of his hand. Then Hoseok come follow by Yoongi.

"Just like what Jin Hyung said... Please take care of our Kookie." He smile and Yoongi just nods. Jimin then examine his body. Omega and not mated... He too examine Yoongi's. An alpha.. interesting... Taehyung on the other hand look in awe. He was staring at Hoseok. His voice, his smile... The two then meet each other's eyes. Hoseok smile at the younger, Taehyung smile back but inside he was screaming. They stare each other for quite awhile until Yoongi growl at them. Technicality growling at Taehyung. Taehyung growl back. Hoseok then calm them down.

"Let's go Yoongi hyung." He pulls Yoongi away.

"Well isn't this an interesting love triangle..." He mumbled.