Chapter 2-Voices

Jack prowled silently through the halls, he figured the best way to avoid anyone would be to stay quiet

Jack prowled silently through the halls, he figured the best way to avoid anyone would be to stay quiet. He only occasionally had to cower in the darkness as he heard the clicking of feet on the floor other than his own.

In the background he heard indecipherable yelling, but he wasn't affected. As long as he kept himself alive, he was fine.

Jack continued his search for a bedroom If I'm going to have to sleep during the day with Mark hovering over me, I might as well be comfortable.

Hours passed like this, and Jack was feeling tired. Can noon just arrive?

It was 11:30, Jack had passed many rooms, no bedrooms.

At 11:32 Jack stumbled upon the room the yelling came from.
"YOU USELESS COMPUTER, YOU HAVE BEEN 'TRYING' FOR TWO MONTHS AND HAVEN'T YET FOUND ANY DEMONS OF THESE PEOPLE!?" A harsh voice yelled.
Jack cowered in a dark corner, scared and intrigued.
"I've searched and searched, I can't find what there is not to find." A machine voice responded.
"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK A LITTLE HARDER!"
"You should respect me more, I brought you to this world! And besides, this victim will have a demon." Jack knew the machine voice was talking about him. He shivered.
"RESPECT!? YOU WANT RESPECT!? MAYBE YOU COULD EARN IT BY BEING USEFUL, BUT NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T EVEN GET WHO I WANT! CALL ME WHEN YOU DECIDE TO WORK HARD ENOUGH TO!"
"I don't have to take this."
Jack then heard what sounded like metal hitting stone.
"THAT'S IT GET OUT, YOU USELESS PIECES OF TRASH!"
Jack was slightly shocked by the harsh voice yelling at more than one person, he didn't hear another voice. He soon saw two figures walk out, one was an agitated blue-haired, machine version of Mark, who's blue pupils, blue hair, and white 'G' on his shirt glowed. Jack noticed he had blood on his hand. Probably the mechanical voice who punched someone.
Following him was a pink-haired Mark, who had a pink mustache and a look that showed he wasn't involved in the argument, and based off of the tired look on his face, this happened every night. Then a dark-skinned Mark, who had scars and bruises covering his face and arms, glowing red pupils, and red hair walked out standing just in front of the doorway. Jack noticed the bloody mark on his cheek and the agitated look he wore. Probably the harsh voice the machine hit.

Jack took a quick look into the room, and he felt his breathing stop.

There was a horrifying scene, five bodies hung on the ceiling, Mark's YouTube "Team," All beaten and gored. There was even poor Chica's severed body, laying on the ground. Poor pupper...

Jack had a lot of questions for Mark.