Part 3B

..I want a divorce..

..I want to marry Anant...

..you will arrange everything for MY marriage..

His hands trembled as he tried to hold on the last bits of self control on his sanity, trying not to break down there and then even though he felt his knees would give away any minute from now.

"D-Divorce..? ...M..M..Marriage..?" he gasped as his chest protested as he wasn't able to draw in the much needed air for a long minute..

"You're joking right?" he choked, his throat lodged with tears.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer."Tell me this is just a prank..Please..You..you..won't do that to me,right? You..you would never.." he cupped her cheeks firmly as she protested "..you won't Khushi..You can't.." he pleaded resting his forehead against hers inhaling her jasmine scent to calm the rising panic that was brewing inside him..

He looked at her face trying to find any kind of humor..

But Khushi's face gave away nothing..not even a twitch of muscle, not a single flicker of emotion in her eyes except indifference and suppressed anger.

His fear rose.Panic turned into full blown trepidation.Bile rose up in his throat as he tried to come to terms with the gut wrenching fear of losing her.He would not take it..He would not be able to..He won't let her..If she wanted to punish him, she can do so with any other way except...anything except divorce...anything except this...He couldn't allow her to be someone else except HIS.Agreed he made mistakes, agreed he still wasn't forgiven, agreed he needed to earn her forgiveness but this was unacceptable..LIKE HELL he would agree..

With that ASR made a comeback after 2 years.His one dark side which she had taken away with her when he had pushed her away and that same side made a blasting comeback at her return.The return of real ASR.But alas! he was unaware of the resolve of the woman who has become his world..If he thought he would scare her with those angry glares then he had another thing coming..Because like before, Khushi gave a shit about his anger...

"I am not joking Mr.Raizada.Divorce papers will be ready by tomorrow and then I will sign them..Later you can sign them and finish it off once and for all...Ahhh.." she shrieked as she was roughly pulled forward causing her to crash onto his chest..

"I am not going to divorce you.Mai kisi paper pe sign nahi karoon ga..Some piece of f**king papers can't take you away from me...I have waited...for freaking two years, four months, four days and 33 minutes of my life to have just A GLIMPSE of you..Do you even know WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN THESE YEARS WITHOUT YOU??!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT FELT TO BE AWAY FROM THE PERSON YOU LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART?? HOW MUCH IT PAINED ME, CHOKED ME THAT I, MYSELF WAS THE REASON BEHIND ALL THIS??!!! Even knowing you were present under the same roof where I went to meet Arush every time, DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURT ME TO LEAVE FROM THERE WITHOUT SEEING YOU???! When i wanted nothing else than to go, grab you from your hiding place..hug you close to my heart and whisper apologies to you, beg you until you forgive me and take me back in your life..??" he continued to shake her, angry tears pricked his already moist eyes.He was shaking with utmost rage and sheer helplessness to make her understand her importance in his life.

Khushi's eyes did fill up at his confession but she had seen him apologize like this before as well..Days after THAT night when he forced her but what happened when she almost forgave him for that act?? He again went and believed that creep and pushed her out of his life when she was pregnant, even accused her of the shameful act which still give her shudders and pain.How much she tried to forget it, it just won't go...She knew better than to trust his words because he can change in minutes, crumple her heart in seconds, throw her out of his life in a spur of moment without even thinking...