Epilogue Part 1

Anant and Anjali met an year ago in the hospital when Anjali suffered a miscarriage and was heartbroken.Anant saw her crying while passing through her room, she was getting hysterical and a man was sitting besides her hugging saying "Di..please stop crying.It going to be okay.." over and over again.He didn't know why he felt an ache in his heart seeing her crying.He stepped aside when he saw her brother come out after she slept due to sedatives.The man looked wretched when he went out not even noticing Anant standing there on the side of the door.

He looked through the glass into the room where that woman was lying with tear stains on her face.His heart went out to her.He never felt this bad for any of the patients but why he was feeling unbearable pain seeing her like this.Considering it to be pity for her loss, he turned around and walked away shaking his head.He should mind his own business instead of intruding into other person's, especially some patient's space..

After that incident he met her face to face for the first time in mandir where she was crying sitting at the back side of the temple.He happened to come there to answer a phone call in silence.

He didn't know what came over him when he put out his handkerchief and crouched down before her.His call long forgotten and cut.

She stared at him with those painful eyes shocked at finding a stranger seeing her in this state.

Anant's eyes met with her shocked, teary ones and he lost his heart to her.He fell in love with this broken woman who has stirred some deep, beautiful emotions within him.He extended the handkerchief towards her and composing himself he said,

"I don't think anyone this beautiful should cry.I think your beauty can make a model run for her money.By the way who was that bas***d who made an innocent girl cry like this? Certainly he must be a loser.."

"How can you say i am crying for a man" she spoke and he swallowed hearing her voice, the vulnerability was clear in her words.

"Well, I..uh.." he fell loss of an answer and then he himself realized she was wearing the sindoor and mangalsutra.His heart crushed but deep down he didn't know why but he knew she wasn't happy with that man whoever he was, her husband."..I have eyes Miss, this sindoor and mangalsutra says it all."

Her eyes turned a bit more sad."Does it all reflects on my face? The agony, the pain?" she asked with heavy voice and he had the sudden urge to take her in his arms.She didn't even realized that she shouldn't be talking to a stranger about her life this openly.

Gulping down the lump that formed in his throat he nodded truthfully and she sobbed some more.He clenched his hands around the handkerchief.

"That is why Chote don't get convinced when i say i am fine..I should have been more careful.He himself is so much in pain and I..I am adding more into it by being this sad...I come here every day to cry my heart out because i can't cry freely in that house knowing it'll hurt my brother.He blames himself all the time and don't listens to me..I am a very bad sister, very bad..Because of my stupidity, he lost the chance he got for his happiness..Now that he has found out, he don't have the courage to face her...He is heartbroken...I don't know what to do to make him come out of this...I.." Her eyes widened as finally she realized she was opening up her heart to a mere stranger.Wiping her tears hurriedly she muttered a "sorry" and ran away leaving Anant worried in her wake.

He just wanted to relieve her of all the pain and he knew he can...he will no matter if she was married or not.

"I come here every day to cry my heart out"