New Beginnings

Chapter 1

----------------------------

Miranda's POV

School. The place where I'm known as the 'Most Popular Girl', where everyone adores me, where my best of friends are. And yet, why does it still feel like a living hell?

Oh ya, I'm Miranda Lytle. I'm 18 years old and go to Ravenwood High. I have long, black, hair and I'm 5'5. Oh... Did I mention? I'm the most popular girl in school.

"Miranda!" My teacher brought me back to reality and pointed near the board.

"Huh?" I sat up straight up in my chair and hid my notebook of a million different doodles.

"What is the answer to this equation?" She smacked her meter stick against the hard white board.

I eyed the problem for a second then gave my answer.

"X= 544.82" I answered.

She nodded her head and went back to writing on the board. I may be super popular, but that doesn't mean I'm not an airhead like the others.

"Nice, she's totally pissed you got it right." My friend Alyssa whispered in my ear from behind me.

I let out a small giggle and went back to doodling on my notebook. It was basically covered with my boyfriends name or some weird cartoons...

The bell rang and everyone dashed out of the room. I must say, its pretty hard to run with heels on... I ran to my locker and pushed my books into my 'PINK' backpack. I strode over to my boyfriend Ashton and pecked his lips before I left.

I walked out the main doors to the school and got to my car. I opened the door and slid onto the seat, throwing my backpack on the seat next to me. I checked my mirrors and put on my lipgloss before moving.

Once I got home I saw my parents sitting at the kitchen table. I grabbed an apple from the center and took a bite. I dropped my backpack on the couch and began to walk up stairs.

"Miranda?" My mom called out from the kitchen.

I slowly turned around to face her.

"Yeah?" I walked over to the table and sat down across from her and my dad.

"Miranda, we're moving." My dad quietly said.

My eyes widened in surprise as he spoke.

"Your going to be going to a boarding school and-"

"Boarding school?!"I screamed, cutting my mom off.

"Yes, were leaving this Friday." My dad said.

"Friday!? That's in 2 days!" I looked at them with disgust. They can't do this to me!

"Yes, so go get packing." My father stood up and pointed to the staircase.

I stomped my foot and groaned. I ran up to my room and flopped onto my bed. Somthing buzzed in my back pocket and it made me jump. I sighed in relief once I knew it was my phone.

A little notification showed up on the screen.

'You have 2 new messages.'

I slid the screen to read the first one.

'Hey babe' -Ashton

I didn't feel like texting him, so I just ignored it. I looked at the other message.

'Hey, Movies later?' -Alyssa

I flipped my phone on the side so I could text back.

'Can't. I'm MOVING!' As soon as I sent it, i regreted it. She's going to be so pissed at me.

'MOVING!?' She replied.

'Ya, gtg pack now.. #FML' I threw my phone of the bed and pulled out some boxes that were in my closet. I slowly folded up all my clothes and made a basket of dirty clothes. I put all my shoes in another box and checked my phone for the time.

'8:25'

'You have 8 new messages'

I rolled my eyes, knowing it was either Alyssa or Ashton. I set my phone back down and began to pack the rest of my stuff.

------------------------------------------

My mom pulled up into the giant schools parking lot. I looked up and my eyes widened as I realized how fancy it was. I looked over at my mom and saw that tears were forming in her eyes. I gave her a faint smile and got out of the car.

I walked around the the trunk and pulled out 2 boxes, stacked on top of eachother. I walked over to my mom, who was now standing near the car door, and handed them to her. She began for the doors as I went back for the rest of the boxes.

Once I set all the boxes in my new dorm room I said goodbye to my mom and gave her a quick hug. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I went to twitter and began to tweet.

'New school. UGH'

Out of nowhere I heard a knock on the door and I slowly went to open it. When I opened it I saw a girl. She looked about my age and had bleach blond hair.

"Hi, I'm Mackenzie Feiler! I'm one of your roommates." I looked her up and down and smiled.

"I'm Miranda." I put my hand in front of me and she shook it.

"So you said your 'one' of my roommates?" I questioned.

"Ya, Liz and Ella are your others..." She looked behind me at all my stuff.

"That explains the 2 bunk beds." I laughed and pointed to them.

"Ya, Liz is the top, Ella underneath. I'm on the bottom, so you take the top."

I nodded and walked over to my stuff.

"Need help?" She walked over near me and began to open one of the boxes.

"Sure, thank you."

After we were done unpacking, Mackenzie told me that Liz and Ella were waiting in the lunchroom with everyone else. She pulled my out the door by my wrist and brought me to 2 big white doors.

"This, is the lunchroom." She stared in awe as the doors opened. I smelled all kinds of different foods and laughed at Mackenzie. She looked like she'd seen a god.

She grabbed my wrist and began walking around the tables. I looked at everyone sitting down and talking, but they didnt seem to notice me.

I was wearing tight, black, skinny jeans with a floral white crop top on, showing a little bit of my stomach.

While I was looking at everyone someone caught my eye.... I squinted to get a closer look and I almost fainted. I quickly flickered my eyes left and right looking for an escape route.

Luckily, I found a little door to what seemed like a closet. I grabbed a hold of Mackenzie and pulled her intot the closet.

"What the hell?!" She screamed, detaching my hand off her arm.

"Sorry, there's just someone there that I really dont want to see.." I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

I looked up at her, straight into her eyes and sighed before answering.

"Robbie Kay."

|| First chapter (: Hope you enjoyed it!! Next one will either be out tonight or tomorrow. Thank you <3

-RobbieRehab