Confessions

~Chapter 6~

-----------------------

Miranda's POV

My eyes flickered open and a bright white light blinded me.

"Shes awake." I deep husky voice said from the corner of the room.

"Get the boy in." The voice said again.

Wait, boy? What boy? I don't need the boy in here...

"Miranda!" I British voice screamed, running at me. My vision was still a little blurry and I was still trying to take everything.

2 strong arms wrapped around me tightly. I felt like passing out again. The smell of the room hurt my head and I just wanted to be back in my dorm.

"I'm so glad your ok." The guy pulled me away and I took in his facial features.

Robbie.

Tears were streaming down his face as he looked at me. I just stared at him confused. What the hell happened?

"W-w-what h-happened?" I stuttered, utterly confused.

"You passed out! You had me worried sick!" He answered almost immediately.

I was to weak to fight back. I tried sitting up on my elbows, yet fell immediately.

"Whats wrong with me?" I whispered, throwing my hand on my head. It felt like I had absolutely no energy.

"Why did I pass out?!" I started getting angry, yet I don't know why. Robbie turned towards the doctor, wondering the same thing.

"You passed out because of starvation and dehydration."

Robbie whipped his head to look at me. I gulped.

"Starvation?" He questioned quietly. I didn't say anything, he'd be to mad if I did. Plus, why'd I have to answer to him?!

"Miranda?" He snapped me back into my thoughts. I stared into his eyes I could tell they were asking me if everything was ok. The thing was, everything wasn't ok.

I was starving myself.

Out of nowhere Robbie put his hands on my waist. He slowly dragged them up to my chest and I stared down while he began to unzip my sweater.

I still had my white bandeau on, but he saw my stomach. He gasped when he saw my ribs practically sticking out of my stomach.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Look, I couldn't go back to my old self. I couldn't let anyone have a reason to make fun of me ever again.

"Oh dear, we have to get you some food." One of the nurses said as she saw my deflated stomach.

"No!" I screamed shooting up in bed. My vision became extremely blurry and I fell back onto the uncomfortable bed again.

"Miranda, your eating." Robbie said firmly. I just groaned and thought of my plan to easily just force myself throw it up after. Robbie turned towards the nurse waiting in the doorway. "That would be great, thank you."

He turned back towards me and frowned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

My eyes widened. Did he really think I'd tell him?! Who did he think he was? I mean sure, former best friends here.. but also former bully.

"Why should I?" I hadn't even told my best friend Alyssa.

We sat in silents the whole time we waited for the nurse to get back. When she did she had a bowl of steaming soup with her. She handed it gently over to Robbie and left the room to go talk to the doctors.