Flirting much?

"Hi im Ella and this is Liz." the girl says gesturing to her friend. Ella has wavy black hair that goes past her shoulders. She is pale, yet very pretty, she has dark green eyes and she smiles brightly at me. Liz has blonde hair with pink highlights in it. She has bright blue eyes and she smiles as well.

"Nice to meet you." Liz says. Ella leans in and we all form a huddle. "So I see you know Robbie." she says smirking. I laugh thinking about how she thinks I probably like him. I roll my eyes and say,"Yeah ok cuz I would definitely like my bully."
They both gasp and Liz slightly punches Ella in the arm. "Good going doof face." Liz says. Ella puts her hands in the air in surrender and says,"Well I did not know that, im sorry." she looks at me with apologetic eyes. "Do you mind if I walk around?" I ask suddenly standing up. "Not at all." Liz and Ella both say. "Do you want me to come?" Mackenzie asks. I shrug and say,"No im good." I lightly smile and walk out.

As I walk down the corridors of the school, I see many lockers and the air smells of popcorn. I walk aimlessly around these scary, blank, hallways. No, I am not lost. Ok maybe I am. I do a circle but, still am confused.
"Aw it's a lost little puppy." I hear a girls voice say. I turn around to see a girl with long brown hair standing in front of me. She is wearing a pink "duh" shirt with a black varsity jacket. Her short ripped jeans and black high heels made me come to the conclusion

She
Is
The
School
Slut.

I stand up straight and speak,"No actually im not."
The girl steps closer and says,"Your such a bitch."
My eyes widen and I clap my hands and say,"Watch what you say."
She laughs and crosses her arms,"Buh boo, look Robbie is mine so back off."
I laugh, mocking her and say,"Bitch you can have him, I mean y'all are the perfect couple considering your both asses."
Her eyes widen and she raises her fists, but someone steps in the middle of us. He has dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. His hair is rather wavy and he is really tall. "Jessica give it a break." he says.
So her name's Jessica...

Fake ass bitch

"Shut you damn mouth James!!!" she yells and storms off.
So his name is James
Cute mother fucker.
He turns to me and says,"So, I see our newbie found the school slut."
I laugh and say,"Yeah, but thanks."
He grabs my arm and he connects them. We look like a pair of best friends probably. "What are you doing?" I ask laughing as we walk down the hallway. "Uh walking." he says in a "Duh" tone. I laugh and he asks,"So how come your so beautiful?" I gulp and say,"Um I don't know."
He pushes me against the lockers and says,"There must be a reason." he smirks.
His face is inches away from mine and I feel my cheeks heat up. I feel someone staring at us and then I heat the deep british voice I hate.

"JAMES, OVER HERE, NOW!!!" He says with venom dripping from each word. James groans and backs away from me. "Yes your highness." he jokingly says and bows. "Time for soccer." Robbie says. James looks back at me and says,"See you later." and winks. He walks away, but Robbie just stares into my eyes. He looks actually jealous. Robbie shakes his head and walks away.
"Woah." I hear three voices say.
I turn and see Ella, Liz, and McKenzie staring at me.
I laugh and say,"So you saw?"
They laugh and say,"Oh yes, we saw."

||Hey guys!! It's Maggie here!! Hope you all liked it!! Make sure to comment/vote/ and follow!!!! Peace and love to all my brochachos!! #supersill #brochacho :D
-Super_sill24